"Knowing Bros" Xiumin "EXO group takbang, inter-military Chanyeol daily tot

Members of EXO members mentioned EXO D.O., Xiumin.JTBC Knowing Bros broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO members Suho, Chanyeol, Baek Hyun, Sehun, Chen and Ray.On the day, Suho said, I came to the practice room when I was on vacation a while ago and ate rice together, he said of the enlisted members EXO D.O. and Xiumin.Chanyeol also said, Nowadays, I can use my cell phone after work and time, so I talk more to EXO group takbang than we do at 11 oclock.Chanyeol posted our photo on SNS and said, Please put me in.Kai said, I didnt expect to spend this much talk. Ive been takbang all week. Ive been on my schedule.Suho said, When I had Xiumin, I took a lot of staff and played a role in uniting the team.

Members of EXO members mentioned EXO D.O., Xiumin.

JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the 7th appeared EXO members Suho, Chanyeol, Baek Hyun, Sehun, Chen and Ray.

On the day, Suho said, "I came to the practice room when I was on vacation a while ago and ate rice together," he said of the enlisted members EXO D.O. and Xiumin.

Chanyeol also said, "Nowadays, I can use my cell phone after work and time, so I talk more to EXO group takbang than we do at 11 o'clock. Chanyeol posted our photo on SNS and said, "Please put me in."

Kai said, "I didn't expect to spend this much talk. I've been takbang all week. I've been on my schedule.

Suho said, "When I had Xiumin, I took a lot of staff and played a role in uniting the team.