"Kai" "Kai" Xiumin, endless liaison, "EXO D.O. is a lot of words."

Anecdotes of the group EXO Xiumin and EXO D.O.s military life have been released.EXO, who is returning to the new song Obsession, came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.On this day, EXO members refer to Xiumin and EXO D.O., who are currently in the military, and said, I can not use my cell phone after work and time these days.So Xiumin talks more than we do. I just upload Give me to SNS, he laughed.Kai said, In the case of Xiumin, I could not go when I joined the army. Liaison kept coming in early and I replied every day.But I didnt know that many liaisons would come. I thought Id come to One Week twice, but Id come to One Week all along.So I do not reply well these days, I filter it twice, he said numbly. EXO D.O. continues to talk.Chan-yeol also said, EXO D.O., when the title song candidate came to the talk room, said, I like number three. How about you.

Anecdotes of the group EXO Xiumin and EXO D.O.'s military life have been released.

EXO, who is returning to the new song 'Obsession', came to the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brother' on the 7th as a daily transfer student and played a big role.

On this day, EXO members refer to Xiumin and EXO D.O., who are currently in the military, and said, "I can not use my cell phone after work and time these days. So Xiumin talks more than we do. I just upload 'Give me' to SNS, "he laughed.

Kai said, "In the case of Xiumin, I could not go when I joined the army. liaison kept coming in early and I replied every day. But I didn’t know that many liaisons would come. I thought I’d come to One Week twice, but I’d come to One Week all along. So I do not reply well these days, I filter it twice, "he said numbly." EXO D.O. continues to talk.

Chan-yeol also said, "EXO D.O., when the title song candidate came to the talk room, said, 'I like number three. How about you.'"