Knowing Bros' EXO (EXO), Dear School Laughs and Stolen

EXO devastated my brothers school with laughter.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as sub-type), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, depicted EXO who visited his brothers school as a former student.Kang Ho-dong asked, Did you get a mate? when EXO appeared as a transfer student.EXO said, The EXO of other people in us is called X-E X O. Fans say that X-E X O is called a police officer. I suggested that Mr. Lee should do it, he said.Brothers asked Chanyeol how many of the EXO members were in their appearances; Chanyeol replied I; followed by Sehun in second place; and Suho in third place.But Chanyeol was in trouble from fourth, and Chen, who saw it, said, Is it that hard? Chanyeol laughed, saying, Its hard, its that close.Suho ranked first in appearance among the members, followed by Sehun in second place, Kai in third place, Baekhyun in fourth place, and Chen in fifth place.Suho said, Changing Chanyeol, so Chanyeol said, Ill change it, and laughed, Its nothing, Suho is a friend who knows entertainment.Chanyeol said, In the case of Xiumin, we talk more than we do in a group chat.I couldnt go when I was going to Xiumins army, Kai said, adding: So I replied every day, But I didnt know Id be in touch so much, Im coming all week.So I chew a little these days, he laughed.Chanyeol said, When I set up a new song title song, EXO D.O. said, I like 3 times, but I think its okay twice. But Chanyeol added a laugh, saying, I did the title song with number one.Chen asked Suho, Is it a little narrow in the original? Suho said, I think its narrow, and explained, Im not even going to have two members because I have fewer members.Chen started a cry in the stillness with Chanyeol, who described him as exO representative but Chanyeol continued to answer tempo songs? and laughed.Baekhyun, who then participated in the game, explained to Kai that it was two letters in the padding; however, Kai misunderstood the Baekhyun words as underwear.Classroom was devastated by laughter.Finally, Suho, who came to the game, became a team with Sehun; Suho explained with the best of his ability, but Sehun added a smile by saying I cant hear the sun clear.My mom likes EXO D.O. because of the drama, said Kai, who also said Chanyeol, My mother likes EXO D.O., and even my sister likes EXO D.O.I like it. My sister said, Why did not you call the celebratory light? Chanyeol said that Baekhyun had said a word to him because of Baekhyuns sadness.Chanyeol said, I went to the practice room after the vocal surgery. I was splashing the ball in the practice room to wait for the members in a pleasant heart, but Baekhyun said, If you are going to splash the ball, go out and fry it.Baekhyun explained, I was talking about it as a joke.Sehun cited EXO D.O. as being recognized for its cooking skills as the story of the army that EXO D.O. gave me on vacation.Sehun said, My brother likes cooking and has a certificate of Korean cook. I was proud of EXO D.O. because it was rumored that EXO D.O.s food was delicious in other units.The EXO members participated in the Run Scholarship Quiz with their brothers. EXO members and brothers were fiercely quizzed.Eventually, the Chen X Chanyeol team won the first place and won the hot dog.The members and brothers participated in the second periods Mix Music Quiz; Kai and Lee Soo-geun played Ring Ding Dong dance battles.Lee Soo-geun recreated Ring Ding Dong dance with a creative approach and devastated Classroom with laughter.Meanwhile, Jang Titzer, Jang Sung-gyu and Dong-Seon Shin Dong welcomed job counselors Lee Seung-yoon and Kapithu along with former student Jeong Se-woon, who raised expectations by foreshadowing a new corner of Knowing BrosKnowing Bros (subtype) is an entertainment program that aims to play all the worlds Game in the school of reason, loss, instinct and faithful brother.

EXO devastated my brother's school with laughter.

JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "sub-type"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, depicted EXO who visited his brother's school as a former student.

Kang Ho-dong asked, "Did you get a mate?" when EXO appeared as a transfer student. EXO said, "The EXO of other people in us is called X-E X O." Fans say that X-E X O is called a police officer. " "I suggested that Mr. Lee should do it," he said.

Brothers asked Chanyeol how many of the EXO members were in their appearances; Chanyeol replied "I"; followed by "Sehun in second place; and Suho in third place."

But Chanyeol was in trouble from fourth, and Chen, who saw it, said, "Is it that hard?" Chanyeol laughed, saying, "It's hard, it's that close."

Suho ranked first in appearance among the members, followed by "Sehun in second place, Kai in third place, Baekhyun in fourth place, and Chen in fifth place." Suho said, "Changing Chanyeol," so Chanyeol said, "I'll change it," and laughed, "It's nothing, Suho is a friend who knows entertainment."

Chanyeol said, "In the case of Xiumin, we talk more than we do in a group chat." "I couldn't go when I was going to Xiumin's army," Kai said, adding: "So I replied every day, "But I didn't know I'd be in touch so much, I'm coming all week. So I chew a little these days, "he laughed.

Chanyeol said, "When I set up a new song title song, EXO D.O. said," I like 3 times, but I think it's okay twice. " But Chanyeol added a laugh, saying, "I did the title song with number one."

Chen asked Suho, "Is it a little narrow in the original?" Suho said, "I think it's narrow," and explained, "I'm not even going to have two members because I have fewer members."

Chen started a 'cry in the stillness' with Chanyeol, who described him as "EXO representative" but Chanyeol continued to answer "tempo songs?" and laughed.

Baekhyun, who then participated in the Game, explained to Kai that it was two letters in the padding; however, Kai misunderstood the Baekhyun words as underwear. Classroom was devastated by laughter.

Finally, Suho, who came to the Game, became a team with Sehun; Suho explained with the best of his ability, but Sehun added a smile by saying "I can't hear" the sun clear.

"My mom likes EXO D.O. because of the drama," said Kai, who also said Chanyeol, "My mother likes EXO D.O.," and even my sister likes EXO D.O. I like it. My sister said, 'Why did not you call the celebratory light?' "

Chanyeol said that Baekhyun had said a word to him because of Baekhyun's sadness. Chanyeol said, "I went to the practice room after the vocal surgery." "I was splashing the ball in the practice room to wait for the members in a pleasant heart, but Baekhyun said, 'If you are going to splash the ball, go out and fry it.'" Baekhyun explained, "I was talking about it as a joke."

Sehun cited EXO D.O. as being recognized for its cooking skills as "the story of the army that EXO D.O. gave me on vacation." Sehun said, "My brother likes cooking and has a certificate of Korean cook." "I was proud of EXO D.O. because it was rumored that EXO D.O.'s food was delicious in other units."

The EXO members participated in the "Run Scholarship Quiz" with their brothers. EXO members and brothers were fiercely quizzed. Eventually, the Chen X Chanyeol team won the first place and won the hot dog.

The members and brothers participated in the second period's "Mix Music Quiz"; Kai and Lee Soo-geun played Ring Ding Dong dance battles. Lee Soo-geun recreated Ring Ding Dong dance with a creative approach and devastated Classroom with laughter.

Meanwhile, Jang Titzer, Jang Sung-gyu and Dong-Seon Shin Dong welcomed job counselors Lee Seung-yoon and Kapithu along with former student Jeong Se-woon, who raised expectations by foreshadowing a new corner of Knowing Bros

Knowing Bros (subtype) is an entertainment program that aims to play all the world's Game in the school of reason, loss, instinct and faithful brother.