Knowing Bros' EXO Xiumin X EXO D.O. Be a chatter in the army

EXO members went to the army and told them about Xiumin and EXO D.O.JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as sub-type), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, depicted EXO who visited his brothers school as a former student.Chanyeol said, In the case of Xiumin, we talk more than we do in a group chat.I couldnt go when I went to Xiumins army, Kai said, so I replied every day. But I didnt know Id be in touch so much, Im coming all week.So I chew a little these days, he laughed.Chanyeol said, When I set up a new song title song, EXO D.O. said, I like 3 times, but I think its okay twice. But Chanyeol added a laugh, saying, I did the title song with number one.Meanwhile, Knowing Bros (subtype) is an entertainment program that aims to play all the worlds games in the school of reason, loss, instinct and faithful brother.

EXO members went to the army and told them about Xiumin and EXO D.O.

JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "sub-type"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th, depicted EXO who visited his brother's school as a former student.

Chanyeol said, "In the case of Xiumin, we talk more than we do in a group chat." "I couldn't go when I went to Xiumin's army," Kai said, "so I replied every day." "But I didn't know I'd be in touch so much, I'm coming all week. So I chew a little these days, "he laughed.

Chanyeol said, "When I set up a new song title song, EXO D.O. said," I like 3 times, but I think it's okay twice. " But Chanyeol added a laugh, saying, "I did the title song with number one."

Meanwhile, Knowing Bros (subtype) is an entertainment program that aims to play all the world's games in the school of reason, loss, instinct and faithful brother.