Knowing Bros' EXO, colorful show .. Re-testing Yoo Jae Suk'

In JTBC Knowing Bros broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a transfer student and showed off his duties.On this day, EXO was accompanied by six people except EXO D.O. and Xiumin who went to the army.On this day, EXO members attracted attention by dyeing all of them with intense colors except Sehun and Chen.EXO members also reported on the recent status of members between the military on the broadcast.EXO said, I just came out and came to the practice room and ate. I can get my cell phone after work and time these days, so I often get in touch.Asked if Xiumin and EXO D.O.s vacancy is empty, he replied, The waiting room seems to be too wide, and I feel it when I eat together.However, he laughed, saying, I moved a lot when I danced, but it became easier.Later, a Cry in the Calm corner was followed by a mouth-shaped answer: Chen and Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai, Suho and Sehun, respectively.Especially when Baekhyun explained the hot pack in this corner and said two letters in the padding, Kai looked embarrassed, saying in the panties? Two letters?The rest of the members were furious.Knowing Bros member Kang Ho-dong told Kai, Do you have any intention of performing? and added, Sometimes I see (Kim) Jong-min, as it goes by.In the corner of Tell Me, Kai, who became the first runner, came down from the house and apologized to his upper person, and said to his mother, I am an SM employee and I will take the EXO sign CD.The whole family is a fan of EXO D.O., Chanyeol said. My mother attended the premiere of EXO D.O. and gave me a bouquet of flowers.I called my sisters wedding party directly, and even my sister said, Why did not EXO D.O. sing a celebration?Suho said, I was selected as a BTS gin and Shiny Minho, he said, referring to the pre-pass prize as his favorite modifier.Sehun explained the cooking skills of EXO D.O., saying, EXO D.O. likes to cook normally and is currently working as a cook with his mother and Korean cook certificate. EXO D.O. boasted that our unit was rumored to be a restaurant.Baekhyun told an episode that his mother had taken him to hospital because he had yawned so much as a child; he said he could yawn if he did.

In JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a transfer student and showed off his duties. On this day, EXO was accompanied by six people except EXO D.O. and Xiumin who went to the army.

On this day, EXO members attracted attention by dyeing all of them with intense colors except Sehun and Chen.

EXO members also reported on the recent status of members between the military on the broadcast. EXO said, "I just came out and came to the practice room and ate." "I can get my cell phone after work and time these days, so I often get in touch."

Asked if Xiumin and EXO D.O.'s vacancy is empty, he replied, "The waiting room seems to be too wide, and I feel it when I eat together." However, he laughed, saying, "I moved a lot when I danced, but it became easier."

Later, a "Cry in the Calm" corner was followed by a mouth-shaped answer: Chen and Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai, Suho and Sehun, respectively.

Especially when Baekhyun explained the 'hot pack' in this corner and said "two letters in the padding," Kai looked embarrassed, saying "in the panties? Two letters?" The rest of the members were furious.

"Knowing Bros" member Kang Ho-dong told Kai, "Do you have any intention of performing?" and added, "Sometimes I see (Kim) Jong-min, as it goes by."

In the corner of 'Tell Me', Kai, who became the first runner, came down from the house and apologized to his upper person, and said to his mother, "I am an SM employee and I will take the EXO sign CD."

"The whole family is a fan of EXO D.O.," Chanyeol said. "My mother attended the premiere of EXO D.O. and gave me a bouquet of flowers." "I called my sister's wedding party directly, and even my sister said, 'Why did not EXO D.O. sing a celebration?'"

Suho said, "I was selected as a BTS gin and Shiny Minho," he said, referring to the "pre-pass prize" as his favorite modifier.

Sehun explained the cooking skills of EXO D.O., saying, "EXO D.O. likes to cook normally and is currently working as a cook with his mother and Korean cook certificate." EXO D.O. boasted that "our unit was rumored to be a restaurant."

Baekhyun told an episode that his mother had taken him to hospital because he had yawned so much as a child; he said he could yawn if he did.