Knowing Bros' EXO Chen "I want to sing well, remove diarrheal zone surgery, suffer for three days"

Group EXO member Chen, who appeared in Knowing Bros, unveiled the past of surgery on the snowy zone.On the 7th, JTBC Men on a Mission, group EXO appeared as a guest.On this day, Chen said in the Get Me corner, I do not really do it and what do you regret most?The answer was delete the snow platoon: the tongue was a band-shaped wrinkle that connects the bottom of the tongue to the mouth, and Chen said, One day I sang, but my pronunciation seemed hard.I decided to do surgery to remove the diarrhea because I wanted to sing well. Chen said he was worried about the doctor, and Chen said the doctor explained that workers also came to lunch and simply went to surgery.But after the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came, and Chen said, It hurt like I was biting my tongue for three days, and I ended up in the hospital taking medicine and getting better.When I think about it, it doesnt seem like that much to do with singing well, its just that Ive been able to pronounce some of them, Chen added.Knowing Bros is broadcast every Saturday at 9pm.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

group EXO member Chen, who appeared in Knowing Bros', unveiled the past of surgery on the snowy zone.

On the 7th, jtbc Men on a Mission', group EXO appeared as a guest.

On this day, Chen said in the "Get Me" corner, "I do not really do it and what do you regret most?"

The answer was "delete the snow platoon": the tongue was a band-shaped wrinkle that connects the bottom of the tongue to the mouth, and Chen said, "One day I sang, but my pronunciation seemed hard. I decided to do surgery to remove the diarrhea because I wanted to sing well. "

Chen said he was worried about the doctor, and Chen said the doctor explained that "workers also came to lunch and simply went to surgery."

But after the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came, and Chen said, "It hurt like I was biting my tongue for three days, and I ended up in the hospital taking medicine and getting better."

"When I think about it, it doesn't seem like that much to do with singing well, it's just that I've been able to pronounce some of them," Chen added.

Knowing Bros' is broadcast every Saturday at 9pm.

Photo = jtbc Broadcasting Screen