Knowing Bros' EXO Chanyeol "EXO D.O., changed after Army"

The group EXO said at JTBC Men on a Mission that EXO D.O. changed after enlisting Army.On JTBCs Men on a Mission, which aired on the 7th, EXO, who made a comeback with a new song Obsession, appeared as a transfer student.On this day, my brothers asked me about the news of EXO D.O. and Xiumin who joined Army.Now that I can use my cell phone at the end of my day at Army, I contact you every day in a chat room, said EXO members.Kai said, I couldnt go to Xiumin when I was enlisted. I was sorry, but I often answered back at first, but I didnt know how much I would get in touch.I chew a little these days, he confessed and laughed.When asked if he was speaking, Chanyeol said, When I set up a new song title, I like it three times, how about you? I say my opinion when I go to Army.I think its changed a lot, he said.

The group EXO said at JTBC Men on a Mission' that EXO D.O. changed after enlisting Army.

On JTBC's Men on a Mission, which aired on the 7th, EXO, who made a comeback with a new song Obsession, appeared as a transfer student.

On this day, my brothers asked me about the news of EXO D.O. and Xiumin who joined Army. “Now that I can use my cell phone at the end of my day at Army, I contact you every day in a chat room,” said EXO members.

Kai said, “I couldn’t go to Xiumin when I was enlisted. I was sorry, but I often answered back at first, but I didn’t know how much I would get in touch. I chew a little these days, "he confessed and laughed.

When asked if he was speaking, Chanyeol said, “When I set up a new song title, I like it three times, how about you?” I say my opinion when I go to Army. “I think it’s changed a lot,” he said.