"Knowing Bros" Chen "What I regret living? I had surgery to remove the diarrheal zone."

EXO member Chen, who appeared in JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, told an anecdote that he had surgery in the past.On the 7th, JTBC Knowing Bros appeared EXO members. On this day, Chen cited removal of the snow platoon as the most regrettable act in his life.The tongue is a band-shaped wrinkle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.Chen said, One day I was singing and my pronunciation seemed to be hard. I decided to do surgery to remove the tongue in my heart to do a good song.The doctor said, Its a simple operation that comes and goes even during lunch time. But when the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came. It hurt like biting your tongue for three days. I went to the hospital and took medicine and got better, but when I think about it, I do not think it is so relevant to singing well (snowbasket removal surgery).

EXO member Chen, who appeared in jtbc entertainment program Knowing Bros', told an anecdote that he had surgery in the past.

On the 7th, jtbc Knowing Bros' appeared EXO members. On this day, Chen cited 'removal of the snow platoon' as the most regrettable act in his life.

The tongue is a band-shaped wrinkle that connects the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.

Chen said, "One day I was singing and my pronunciation seemed to be hard." "I decided to do surgery to remove the tongue in my heart to do a good song."

"The doctor said, 'It's a simple operation that comes and goes even during lunch time.'" But when the anesthesia was released, extreme pain came. It hurt like biting your tongue for three days. "

"I went to the hospital and took medicine and got better, but when I think about it, I do not think it is so relevant to singing well (snowbasket removal surgery).