Jang Sung-kyu, EXO Daily Manager experience How was it? "The longest time + Alba that gave me a lot of thought"

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu expressed his impression of Daily Manager experience of group EXO.Jang Sung-kyu, along with a photo on his instagram on the 4th, said, It was the longest time Alba (part-time).After about 10 hours of Manager Alba, I have a drink. I am Alba who gave me a lot of thoughts, he said. Thank you (Kim) Yongwoon, he said to his manager Kim Yong-woon.In particular, Jang Sung-kyu said, EXO. Workman EXO Suho, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, Chen, Kai, Sehun. My love Kim Yong-woon.Jang Sung-kyus Manager Experience has previously gathered topics and topics by appearing on EXO leader Suho in Workman.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu expressed his impression of 'Daily Manager' experience of group EXO.

Jang Sung-kyu, along with a photo on his instagram on the 4th, said, "It was the longest time Alba (part-time). After about 10 hours of Manager Alba, I have a drink. "

"I am Alba who gave me a lot of thoughts," he said. "Thank you (Kim) Yongwoon," he said to his Manager Kim Yong-woon.

In particular, Jang Sung-kyu said, "EXO. 'Workman' EXO Suho, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, Chen, Kai, Sehun. My love Kim Yong-woon."

Jang Sung-kyu's Manager experience has previously gathered topics and topics by appearing on EXO leader Suho in 'Workman'.