'vip' The car with the Jung Jun Park "Honor, happy to be together" End testimony

Actor Jung Jun Park gave his VIP End impression.The agency King Kong by Starship released its End testimonial on December 24 with a photo of Jung Jun Parks last script certification, which played the role of the nebula department stores public relations teams deputy, The Car with the, in SBSs monthly drama VIP (playplay by Cha Hae-won, director Lee Jung-rim, and production The Storyworks).Jung Jun Park said through his agency, The drama VIP ended.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who have loved VIP and all the producers and actors who have suffered together. I think I spent about six months with VIP this year, but I feel sorry and sad that I already have an end.I was very short, but I was so Honor and happy to be able to join VIP.Thank you, he said, expressing his deep affection for the work with Ends regret.Finally, Jung Jun Park concluded his end testimony with his aspirations, saying, I will work hard to show good performances in good works.Jung Jun Park focused attention on viewers by bursting into attractive potentiary every appearance in VIP.He has enhanced his likability with his dandy and neat appearance, and he has added 100% of his characters relaxed and sloppy character and added a rich taste to the drama.He also actively expresses his heart to his favorite reason, and shows the warm side of giving comfort with sincerity, and completes the charm The car with the which is constantly eye-catching.Jung Jun Park, who has clearly imprinted his presence, is more excited about his future acting.Park Su-in
Actor Jung Jun Park gave his VIP End impression.The agency King Kong by Starship released its End testimonial on December 24 with a photo of Jung Jun Parks last script certification, which played the role of the nebula department stores public relations teams deputy, The Car with the, in SBSs monthly drama VIP (playplay by Cha Hae-won, director Lee Jung-rim, and production The Storyworks).Jung Jun Park said through his agency, The drama VIP ended.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who have loved VIP and all the producers and actors who have suffered together. I think I spent about six months with VIP this year, but I feel sorry and sad that I already have an end.I was very short, but I was so Honor and happy to be able to join VIP.Thank you, he said, expressing his deep affection for the work with Ends regret.Finally, Jung Jun Park concluded his end testimony with his aspirations, saying, I will work hard to show good performances in good works.Jung Jun Park focused attention on viewers by bursting into attractive potentiary every appearance in VIP.He has enhanced his likability with his dandy and neat appearance, and he has added 100% of his characters relaxed and sloppy character and added a rich taste to the drama.He also actively expresses his heart to his favorite reason, and shows the warm side of giving comfort with sincerity, and completes the charm The car with the which is constantly eye-catching.Jung Jun Park, who has clearly imprinted his presence, is more excited about his future acting.Park Su-in

Actor Jung Jun Park gave his 'vip' End impression.

The agency King Kong by Starship released its End testimonial on December 24 with a photo of Jung Jun Park's last script certification, which played the role of the nebula department store's public relations team's deputy, The car with the, in SBS's monthly drama vip (playplay by Cha Hae-won, director Lee Jung-rim, and production The Storyworks).

Jung Jun Park said through his agency, "The drama 'vip' Ended. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers who have loved vip and all the producers and actors who have suffered together. "

"I think I spent about six months with vip this year, but I feel sorry and sad that I already have an End. I was very short, but I was so Honor and happy to be able to join 'vip'. Thank you, "he said, expressing his deep affection for the work with End's regret.

Finally, Jung Jun Park concluded his End testimony with his aspirations, saying, "I will work hard to show good performances in good works."

Jung Jun Park focused attention on viewers by bursting into attractive potentiary every appearance in vip. He has enhanced his likability with his dandy and neat appearance, and he has added 100% of his character's relaxed and sloppy character and added a rich taste to the drama. He also actively expresses his heart to his favorite reason, and shows the warm side of giving comfort with sincerity, and completes the charm 'The car with the' which is constantly eye-catching. Jung Jun Park, who has clearly imprinted his presence, is more excited about his future acting.

Park Su-in