Lee Seung-gi "Bae Suzy, I'm Attractive to Make People Comfortable"

Vagabond was expected to be the second work to meet the breathing of Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy after the end of the drama Kuga no Seo in 2013.Bae Suzy hid the identity of an NIS employee in Vagabond and played the role of a black agent, Gohari, who works as a contract worker at the Korean Embassy in Morocco.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy showed off their acting breaths with a variety of charms that go between cold and passion in the drama.Lee Seung-gi said of Bae Suzy,  (I have worked together before) I was close from the beginning and it was natural when I played.I think it was better than before when I met after my career accumulated in smoke breathing. Bae Suzy is a very good actor as a female actor, he said. There is a charm that makes everyone comfortable in the field.I was a top star, so there would have been a part to enjoy, but I was more happy with the shooting scene because I was comfortable with everyone without it. Lee Seung-gi admired Bae Suzys action god, saying, I am really good, and said, I was so sorry that I wanted to have a god that could show me more.Normally, when two male and female actors run on the set, the male actor tempo.I ran,  (to Bae Suzy), and I could see Bae Suzys shoulder in my sight.I was embarrassed when the director cut and said, What if youre slower than Suzie? After that, I remember running on the ground.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzys romance performance was also an indispensable point of view in Vagabond.Lee Seung-gi said, The work itself focused on Action, and sometimes a spoon melodrama responded to viewers.It may be natural that the melody does not come out when viewed only by the flow of the drama, but the melody was more responsive than the action god.  The artist said, Lee Seung-gi is a work with Bae Suzy, but it is an organic matter of duty not to use a melody. Some of them are sad and have a lot of questions about singers, but I cant expect them, so Im saving my words.Im thinking, but Im going to tell you when Im getting ready specifically, because the main reason I cant get started quickly is my neck condition.I was screaming a lot while doing entertainment and drama, so I was not in good shape, so I tried a lot to raise those things. Fortunately, I think I came back a little bit.I think well start preparing for the album once the scheduled schedule is sorted out.What is Lee Seung-gis final goal, which is active as the all-round The Player, including Drama, entertainment and singer?Of course, there are juniors who specialize in selecting only one of the fields of singer, actor, and entertainment, but nowadays there are not many friends who act as crossovers.I think it will be difficult for such juniors to have no guidelines, but I will work hard in various fields so that I can think of There is a way to do like Lee Seung-gi.I think that if other all-round The Player juniors come out, the contents of Korea will become richer.
Vagabond was expected to be the second work to meet the breathing of Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy after the end of the drama Kuga no Seo in 2013.Bae Suzy hid the identity of an NIS employee in Vagabond and played the role of a black agent, Gohari, who works as a contract worker at the Korean Embassy in Morocco.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy showed off their acting breaths with a variety of charms that go between cold and passion in the drama.Lee Seung-gi said of Bae Suzy,  (I have worked together before) I was close from the beginning and it was natural when I played.I think it was better than before when I met after my career accumulated in smoke breathing. Bae Suzy is a very good actor as a female actor, he said. There is a charm that makes everyone comfortable in the field.I was a top star, so there would have been a part to enjoy, but I was more happy with the shooting scene because I was comfortable with everyone without it. Lee Seung-gi admired Bae Suzys action god, saying, I am really good, and said, I was so sorry that I wanted to have a god that could show me more.Normally, when two male and female actors run on the set, the male actor tempo.I ran,  (to Bae Suzy), and I could see Bae Suzys shoulder in my sight.I was embarrassed when the director cut and said, What if youre slower than Suzie? After that, I remember running on the ground.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzys romance performance was also an indispensable point of view in Vagabond.Lee Seung-gi said, The work itself focused on Action, and sometimes a spoon melodrama responded to viewers.It may be natural that the melody does not come out when viewed only by the flow of the drama, but the melody was more responsive than the action god.  The artist said, Lee Seung-gi is a work with Bae Suzy, but it is an organic matter of duty not to use a melody. Some of them are sad and have a lot of questions about singers, but I cant expect them, so Im saving my words.Im thinking, but Im going to tell you when Im getting ready specifically, because the main reason I cant get started quickly is my neck condition.I was screaming a lot while doing entertainment and drama, so I was not in good shape, so I tried a lot to raise those things. Fortunately, I think I came back a little bit.I think well start preparing for the album once the scheduled schedule is sorted out.What is Lee Seung-gis final goal, which is active as the all-round The Player, including Drama, entertainment and singer?Of course, there are juniors who specialize in selecting only one of the fields of singer, actor, and entertainment, but nowadays there are not many friends who act as crossovers.I think it will be difficult for such juniors to have no guidelines, but I will work hard in various fields so that I can think of There is a way to do like Lee Seung-gi.I think that if other all-round The Player juniors come out, the contents of Korea will become richer.

VagaBond' was expected to be the second work to meet the breathing of Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy after the end of the Drama 'Kuga no Seo' in 2013. Bae Suzy hid the identity of an NIS employee in VagaBond' and played the role of a black agent, Gohari, who works as a contract worker at the Korean Embassy in Morocco. Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy showed off their acting breaths with a variety of charms that go between cold and passion in the Drama.

Lee Seung-gi said of Bae Suzy, " (I have worked together before) I was close from the beginning and it was natural when I played. I think it was better than before when I met after my career accumulated in smoke breathing. " "Bae Suzy is a very good Actor as a female Actor," he said. "There is a charm that makes everyone comfortable in the field. I was a top star, so there would have been a part to enjoy, but I was more happy with the shooting scene because I was comfortable with everyone without it. "

Lee Seung-gi admired Bae Suzy's Action god, saying, "I am really good," and said, "I was so sorry that I wanted to have a god that could show me more." "Normally, when two male and female Actors run on the set, the male Actor tempo. I ran, “ (to Bae Suzy), and I could see Bae Suzy’s shoulder in my sight. “I was embarrassed when the director cut and said, ‘What if you’re slower than Suzie?’ After that, I remember running on the ground.”

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy's romance performance was also an indispensable point of view in VagaBond'. Lee Seung-gi said, "The work itself focused on Action, and sometimes a spoon meloDrama responded to viewers. It may be natural that the melody does not come out when viewed only by the flow of the Drama, but the melody was more responsive than the Action god. "" The artist said, Lee Seung-gi is a work with Bae Suzy, but it is an organic matter of duty not to use a melody.' "

“Some of them are sad and have a lot of questions about singers, but I can’t expect them, so I’m saving my words. I'm thinking, but I'm going to tell you when I'm getting ready specifically, because the main reason I can't get started quickly is my neck condition. I was screaming a lot while doing entertainment and Drama, so I was not in good shape, so I tried a lot to raise those things. Fortunately, I think I came back a little bit. I think we’ll start preparing for the album once the scheduled schedule is sorted out.”

What is Lee Seung-gi's final goal, which is active as the all-round The Player, including Drama, entertainment and singer? "Of course, there are juniors who specialize in selecting only one of the fields of singer, Actor, and entertainment, but nowadays there are not many friends who act as crossovers. I think it will be difficult for such juniors to have no guidelines, but I will work hard in various fields so that I can think of 'There is a way to do like Lee Seung-gi'. I think that if other all-round The Player juniors come out, the contents of Korea will become richer. "