Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Yang Se-chan birthday Alone? I don't think so...meaningful remarks

The love line for the youngest couple will be re-ignited for the upcoming Yang Se-chans birthday, which will be broadcast on SBSs Running Man on the 8th.In a recent recording, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who was about to be born on December 8th, while continuing their current talk.When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang Se-chan replied, I think my birthday will probably send Alone, and Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with witty remarks.Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with I will love you when and I was pretty yesterday, added, I do not think it is Alone.The love line of the youngest couple in the Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the day, can be seen how the two people responded to the words of Yoo Jae-Suk.

The love line for the youngest couple will be re-ignited for the upcoming Yang Se-chan's birthday, which will be broadcast on SBS's Running Man on the 8th.

In a recent recording, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who was about to be born on December 8th, while continuing their current talk. When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang Se-chan replied, "I think my birthday will probably send Alone," and Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with witty remarks.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with "I will love you when" and "I was pretty yesterday," added, "I do not think it is Alone."

The love line of the youngest couple in the Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the day, can be seen how the two people responded to the words of Yoo Jae-Suk.