'2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Yoo Jae-Suk Grand prize honor .. The best one minute '16.7%' record

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk took the Grand Prize in the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize and recorded the best minute.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, which will complete the 2019 SBS entertainment at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular curtain at 9 p.m. on the 28th.Kim Seong-joo, Park Narae, and announcer Cho Jung Sik were in charge of the proceedings.According to Nielsen Korea, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize ranked first in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (based on the audience rating of households in the metropolitan area).In particular, the moment when Yoo Jae-Suk was called the Grand Prize winner, the audience rating per minute soared to 16.7%, winning the best one minute.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was decorated with the concept of Newtro, offering a variety of attractions and entertainment, including a tour of SBSs entertainment history as well as a special stage for announcers who reenacted the stage of the 90s.In addition, Kim Jin and Kim Jung Hwa, Sunwoo Yong and Legend MC Joo Byung-jin, who played MC for SBS Popular Songs in the 90s and 2000s, appeared as awards winners.The Grand prize of the day was won by Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man for nine years.Yoo Jae-Suk said, If I received a Grand prize, I wanted to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry to receive a big prize alone.I am grateful to the members of Running Man who have been together for 10 years. I have been hard, but I am grateful for working together and sweating together.I am deeply grateful to many fans who care about Running Man. He said, The variety of performing arts is losing its place.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Kuhara and Sully, who had a relationship as a guest of Running Man.I hope you both do what you want to do in heaven, he said.Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and everyday is grateful.I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have spent their precious daily life. I do not know what I will show next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers.The award went to Baek Jong-won in the Baek Jong-won Alley Restaurant and the Matsunam Square. Baek Jong-won said, I do not know if I deserve this award.In addition to me, there are many people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will accept it as meaning to work harder.  I will do my best to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen suffering in the alley market.I will try harder to see hope. Lee Seung-gi of Deacons and Little Forest, Kim Seong-guk, Kim Jong-guk, Hong Jin-young, and Yang Se-chan, Lee Sang-yoon, Kim Hee-chul and Yoon Sang-hyun received the best awards on the day.In addition, this years Best Program Award was won by the Baek Jong-won Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topicality every time.

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk took the Grand prize in the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize and recorded the best minute.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, which will complete the 2019 SBS entertainment at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular curtain at 9 p.m. on the 28th. Kim Seong-joo, Park Narae, and announcer Cho Jung Sik were in charge of the proceedings.

According to Nielsen Korea, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize ranked first in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (based on the audience rating of households in the metropolitan area). In particular, the moment when Yoo Jae-Suk was called the Grand prize winner, the audience rating per minute soared to 16.7%, winning the 'best one minute'.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize was decorated with the concept of Newtro, offering a variety of attractions and entertainment, including a tour of SBS's entertainment history as well as a special stage for announcers who reenacted the stage of the 90s. In addition, Kim Jin and Kim Jung Hwa, Sunwoo Yong and Legend MC Joo Byung-jin, who played MC for SBS Popular Songs in the 90s and 2000s, appeared as awards winners.

The Grand prize of the day was won by Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man' for nine years. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If I received a Grand prize, I wanted to receive it with the members of Running Man', but I am sorry to receive a big prize alone."

"I am grateful to the members of Running Man' who have been together for 10 years. I have been hard, but I am grateful for working together and sweating together. I am deeply grateful to many fans who care about Running Man'. "He said," The variety of performing arts is losing its place. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. "

In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Kuhara and Sully, who had a relationship as a guest of Running Man'. “I hope you both do what you want to do in heaven,” he said.

Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and everyday is grateful. I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have spent their precious daily life. "I do not know what I will show next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers."

The award went to Baek Jong-won in the Baek Jong-won Alley Restaurant and the Matsunam Square. Baek Jong-won said, "I do not know if I deserve this award. In addition to me, there are many people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will accept it as meaning to work harder. "" I will do my best to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen suffering in the alley market. I will try harder to see hope. "

Lee Seung-gi of Deacons and Little Forest, Kim Seong-guk, Kim Jong-guk, Hong Jin-young, and Yang Se-chan, Lee Sang-yoon, Kim Hee-chul and Yoon Sang-hyun received the best awards on the day. In addition, this year's Best Program Award was won by the Baek Jong-won Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topicality every time.