Yoo Jae-Suk Grand prize "Thank you for the Running Man' team...I think of the late Sully and Goo Hara."

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk was honored with the Grand Prize of 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.The Grand prize winner was selected as Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading Running Man for nine years.The Grand Prize winner was Choi Young-in, director of SBS entertainment, and Lee Seung-gi, the winner of the previous year.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was named the Grand Prize winner, took the stage and said, Running Man will be awarded a big prize next year for the 10th anniversary.If I received the Grand Prize, I wanted to receive it with the members, but I am sorry for receiving a big prize alone. I sincerely thank those who have been with me, even though the entertainment variety is losing ground, and I think I have homework on what changes I will show in the 10th year.I will try to develop myself, he said.I regret that Sulli and Goo Hara, who left for heaven, think a lot.I want to stay in the sky while doing what I want to do. He added, We will pioneer the way that others do not go so that we can create a new entertainer.

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk was honored with the Grand prize of 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize was held at SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. The Grand prize winner was selected as Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading Running Man' for nine years.

The Grand prize winner was Choi Young-in, director of SBS entertainment, and Lee Seung-gi, the winner of the previous year. Yoo Jae-Suk, who was named the Grand prize winner, took the stage and said, "Running Man will be awarded a big prize next year for the 10th anniversary. If I received the Grand prize, I wanted to receive it with the members, but I am sorry for receiving a big prize alone. "

“I sincerely thank those who have been with me, even though the entertainment variety is losing ground, and I think I have homework on what changes I will show in the 10th year. “I will try to develop myself,” he said.

"I regret that Sulli and Goo Hara, who left for heaven, think a lot. I want to stay in the sky while doing what I want to do. "

He added, "We will pioneer the way that others do not go so that we can create a new entertainer."