"TV Cultwo Show" Yang Se-chan, Lion Reynolds and filming testimony "I was surprised to say EXO is great"

TV Cultwo Show Yang Se-chan talked about his meeting with Lion Reynolds.Yang Se-chan appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.Yang Se-chan talked about an anecdote at the scene when Lion Reynolds appeared through Running Man.Lion Reynolds was long and really deadpooly and cool, and it was pleasant when the camera was gone, he said.The comedian Kim Tae-kyun asked, What did you talk about? Yang Se-chan stopped saying, I did my translation. Suddenly, he said, I really like EXO.So I was surprised, he said.Kim Tae-kyun, who heard the meeting with Lions Reynolds of Yang Se-chan, expressed envy, saying, I want to see Lion Reynolds once.On the other hand, Lion Reynolds appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 22nd, and showed off his sense of entertainment.

TV Cultwo Show Yang Se-chan talked about his meeting with Lion Reynolds.

Yang Se-chan appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd.

Yang Se-chan talked about an anecdote at the scene when Lion Reynolds appeared through Running Man'.

Lion Reynolds was long and really deadpooly and cool, and it was pleasant when the camera was gone,” he said.

The comedian Kim Tae-kyun asked, "What did you talk about?" Yang Se-chan stopped saying, "I did my translation." Suddenly, he said, "I really like EXO. So I was surprised, "he said.

Kim Tae-kyun, who heard the meeting with Lions Reynolds of Yang Se-chan, expressed envy, saying, "I want to see Lion Reynolds once."

On the other hand, Lion Reynolds appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 22nd, and showed off his sense of entertainment.