"The Battle 4" The Miami "Song Hye-kyo Likes You, Listen From a Child"

Trot singer The Miami, 37, revealed her thoughts on the nickname Song Hye-kyo of the Trot community.On the afternoon of the 26th, KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together 4 was featured as Mary Trotmas with Trot singers who are actively active.Guests included Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hong Ja, Jung Da-gyeong, and Suk Haeng.On the day of the broadcast, The Miami said, When I appeared on the TV Chosun entertainment program Tomorrow is Mystrot, it was 85kg in two months after giving birth.I did not have the right clothes at that time, so I wore a big sized clothes overseas, he said. I lost weight so I could wear up to 66 sizes now.Song Gain, who was listening to The Miami, praised My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo.I went to the diet program (Olive One Day from Today) and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul, The Miami said. I received too much evil then.To the shameful The Miami, Yoo Jae-Suk continued to praise I do not make up anything without it and I resemble Song Hye-kyo when I laugh.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Are you conscious of the resemblance of Song Hye-kyo?, The Miami replied that he did not continue, But I heard this story from a young age.

Trot singer The Miami, 37, revealed her thoughts on the nickname Song Hye-kyo of the Trot community.

On the afternoon of the 26th, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Happy Together 4' was featured as 'Mary Trotmas' with Trot singers who are actively active. Guests included Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hong Ja, Jung Da-gyeong, and Suk Haeng.

On the day of the broadcast, The Miami said, "When I appeared on the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Tomorrow is MysTrot', it was 85kg in two months after giving birth."

"I did not have the right clothes at that time, so I wore a big sized clothes overseas," he said. "I lost weight so I could wear up to 66 sizes now."

Song Gain, who was listening to The Miami, praised "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo."

"I went to the diet program (Olive 'One Day from Today') and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul," The Miami said. "I received too much evil then."

To the shameful The Miami, Yoo Jae-Suk continued to praise "I do not make up anything without it" and "I resemble Song Hye-kyo when I laugh."

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Are you conscious of the resemblance of Song Hye-kyo?", The Miami replied that he did not continue, "But I heard this story from a young age."