The Miami, Song Hye-kyo resemblances..."I've heard it since I was a kid in fact" ('The Battle 4')

Trot singer The Miami eventually admitted to being similar to actor Song Hye-kyo.KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which was broadcast on the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas and featured in the Trot contest program MissMr.Trots leading characters Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Guest appeared as guests.I appeared in Miss Mr. Trot two months after childbirth, and then my body went up to 85kg at a time.I did not have the right clothes, so I got 2XL and 3XL clothes from abroad.  Now I have a little bigger size 66 size because I have a diet. So Song Ga-in told The Miami that My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, and Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Sook-haeng also acknowledged Song Ga-ins words.The Miami covered Song Ga-ins mouth, saying, Do not talk.I went to a program and Noh Hong-chul told me he looked like Song Hye-kyo, and I got a lot of bad comments, The Miami said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, But we do not make up what we do not have.When I laughed, I resembled Song Hye-kyo, he said again, and The Miami said, I want to hide. Then, The Miami continued to mention the Song Hye-kyo resemblance and laughed, saying, I did not hear this story recently, but I heard it from a young age.Song Ga-in, who heard this, shouted, What are you doing, editing! editing! And Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I did not see people like that.The Miami laughed, I want to be like this, a little bit like this.Meanwhile, members of Miss Mr. Trot, including The Miami and Song Ga-in, are holding a national tour concert Youth to meet with fans.PhotoKBS2 Broadcast Screen Capture

Trot singer The Miami eventually admitted to being similar to actor Song Hye-kyo.

KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4, which was broadcast on the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas and featured in the Trot contest program MissMr. Trot's leading characters Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Guest appeared as guests.

"I appeared in Miss Mr. Trot two months after childbirth, and then my body went up to 85kg at a time. I did not have the right clothes, so I got 2XL and 3XL clothes from abroad. "" Now I have a little bigger size 66 size because I have a diet. "

So Song Ga-in told The Miami that "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," and Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Sook-haeng also acknowledged Song Ga-in's words. The Miami covered Song Ga-in's mouth, saying, "Do not talk."

“I went to a program and Noh Hong-chul told me he looked like Song Hye-kyo, and I got a lot of bad comments,” The Miami said. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But we do not make up what we do not have. When I laughed, I resembled Song Hye-kyo, "he said again, and The Miami said," I want to hide. "

Then, The Miami continued to mention the "Song Hye-kyo resemblance" and laughed, saying, "I did not hear this story recently, but I heard it from a young age."

Song Ga-in, who heard this, shouted, "What are you doing, editing! editing!" And Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I did not see people like that." The Miami laughed, "I want to be like this, a little bit like this."

Meanwhile, members of Miss Mr. Trot, including The Miami and Song Ga-in, are holding a national tour concert Youth to meet with fans.

PhotoKBS2 Broadcast Screen Capture