'The Battle 4' The Miami, who gained confidence after losing weight, said: "Song Hye-kyo, I've heard from a young age."

Trot singer The Miami has made a successful diet and boasted a seemingly different look, especially a confident gesture, boasting a face that resembles actor Song Hye-kyo.KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas.Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Guest, who painted the Republic of Korea with the Trot craze in 2019, appeared as guests.Mystrot was only two months after giving birth. It was 85kg, The Miami said.I didnt have the right size of clothes at the time of the appearance, so I made it and wore it, he said. I didnt even fit 2XL or 3XL, but now Im down to a size 66.When Song Gain was surprised that My sister has Song Hye-kyo on her face, The Miami said, When I went out on a diet program, Noh Hong-chul told me that I resembled Song Hye-kyo.I received a lot of bad comments after that.I actually heard this story (which I said resembles Song Hye-kyo) from my childhood, The Miami said, causing laughter.TV viewer ratings also rose in the chatter of Trot girls.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 27th, TV viewer ratings on the day rose sharply from the previous broadcast, recording 5.5% of TV viewer ratings (1 part) and 6.6% (2 part).By metropolitan area, it recorded as much as 7.1% (part 2), proving that they are TV viewer ratings fairy.

Trot singer The Miami has made a successful diet and boasted a seemingly different look, especially a confident gesture, boasting a face that resembles actor Song Hye-kyo.

KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the 26th, was featured in Mary Trotmas. Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Guest, who painted the Republic of Korea with the Trot craze in 2019, appeared as guests.

“MysTrot was only two months after giving birth. It was 85kg,” The Miami said. “I didn’t have the right size of clothes at the time of the appearance, so I made it and wore it,” he said. “I didn’t even fit 2XL or 3XL, but now I’m down to a size 66.”

When Song Gain was surprised that "My sister has Song Hye-kyo on her face," The Miami said, "When I went out on a diet program, Noh Hong-chul told me that I resembled Song Hye-kyo. “I received a lot of bad comments after that.”

“I actually heard this story (which I said resembles Song Hye-kyo) from my childhood,” The Miami said, causing laughter.

TV viewer ratings also rose in the chatter of Trot girls. According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 27th, TV viewer ratings on the day rose sharply from the previous broadcast, recording 5.5% of TV viewer ratings (1 part) and 6.6% (2 part). By metropolitan area, it recorded as much as 7.1% (part 2), proving that they are TV viewer ratings fairy.