The Miami, from 85kg to 'Zumma Song Hye-kyo'...Kaiji in five years

Lee Sun-hee, now a Song Hye-kyo resemblance, has been filled with five years of The Miami, which has become a Trot singer in the mojo.The Miami appeared on JTBC Hidden Singer 3 Lee Sun-hee, which was broadcast on August 23, 2014.The panel was stunned by the beautiful look while he was 33 but introduced himself as a mother of seven.The Miami, who majored in folk songs, said, I sang Lee Sun-hees songs from middle school.In 2005, he went to the National Song Proud and received the grand prize for Beautiful Gangsan in the second half of the first half. After receiving the prize, he quit the folk song and entered the agency.I still have a dream of singing, he said.He was praised by Lee Sun-hee for the storm, and he finished Hidden Singer 3 with Lee Sun-hee and Kim Won-joo.But he did not let go of the singers dream as he took the stage of a local event, and then he entered the big hit through the TV ship Miss Trot, which was first broadcast in February.The Miami, which finished second after Song Ga-in, has become a perfect trend with the tremendous love of Trot fans.Above all, The Miami has recently been re-appeared as a beautiful look resembling Song Hye-kyo, for the reason it succeeded in storm Diet.She was a mother of three and was two months after giving birth when she appeared in Miss Trot, so she weighed up to 85kg, so she did not have clothes to match, so she got fastball clothes from abroad.However, I focused on Diet through Olive Today to Day 1 which was first broadcast in November and succeeded as it seemed.As I lost weight, I started to get one by one, and as my body gradually went to the line, I was getting a little more room for my clothes.Im excited these days, she said with a happy smile.He had breakfast at noon, and he had been taking breakfast since 8 a.m., and he had changed his diet to Diet chicken breast lunch.He avoided flour or greasy food and did not miss home training.He is a successful Diet from 85kg to 66 sizes.The Miami, who appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 on the 26th, said, Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I am fat, and then I received too much evil.But I heard that Song Hye-kyo resembles it since I was a child. broadcast capture
Lee Sun-hee, now a Song Hye-kyo resemblance, has been filled with five years of The Miami, which has become a Trot singer in the mojo.The Miami appeared on JTBC Hidden Singer 3 Lee Sun-hee, which was broadcast on August 23, 2014.The panel was stunned by the beautiful look while he was 33 but introduced himself as a mother of seven.The Miami, who majored in folk songs, said, I sang Lee Sun-hees songs from middle school.In 2005, he went to the National Song Proud and received the grand prize for Beautiful Gangsan in the second half of the first half. After receiving the prize, he quit the folk song and entered the agency.I still have a dream of singing, he said.He was praised by Lee Sun-hee for the storm, and he finished Hidden Singer 3 with Lee Sun-hee and Kim Won-joo.But he did not let go of the singers dream as he took the stage of a local event, and then he entered the big hit through the TV ship Miss Trot, which was first broadcast in February.The Miami, which finished second after Song Ga-in, has become a perfect trend with the tremendous love of Trot fans.Above all, The Miami has recently been re-appeared as a beautiful look resembling Song Hye-kyo, for the reason it succeeded in storm Diet.She was a mother of three and was two months after giving birth when she appeared in Miss Trot, so she weighed up to 85kg, so she did not have clothes to match, so she got fastball clothes from abroad.However, I focused on Diet through Olive Today to Day 1 which was first broadcast in November and succeeded as it seemed.As I lost weight, I started to get one by one, and as my body gradually went to the line, I was getting a little more room for my clothes.Im excited these days, she said with a happy smile.He had breakfast at noon, and he had been taking breakfast since 8 a.m., and he had changed his diet to Diet chicken breast lunch.He avoided flour or greasy food and did not miss home training.He is a successful Diet from 85kg to 66 sizes.The Miami, who appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 on the 26th, said, Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I am fat, and then I received too much evil.But I heard that Song Hye-kyo resembles it since I was a child. broadcast capture
Lee Sun-hee, now a Song Hye-kyo resemblance, has been filled with five years of The Miami, which has become a Trot singer in the mojo.The Miami appeared on JTBC Hidden Singer 3 Lee Sun-hee, which was broadcast on August 23, 2014.The panel was stunned by the beautiful look while he was 33 but introduced himself as a mother of seven.The Miami, who majored in folk songs, said, I sang Lee Sun-hees songs from middle school.In 2005, he went to the National Song Proud and received the grand prize for Beautiful Gangsan in the second half of the first half. After receiving the prize, he quit the folk song and entered the agency.I still have a dream of singing, he said.He was praised by Lee Sun-hee for the storm, and he finished Hidden Singer 3 with Lee Sun-hee and Kim Won-joo.But he did not let go of the singers dream as he took the stage of a local event, and then he entered the big hit through the TV ship Miss Trot, which was first broadcast in February.The Miami, which finished second after Song Ga-in, has become a perfect trend with the tremendous love of Trot fans.Above all, The Miami has recently been re-appeared as a beautiful look resembling Song Hye-kyo, for the reason it succeeded in storm Diet.She was a mother of three and was two months after giving birth when she appeared in Miss Trot, so she weighed up to 85kg, so she did not have clothes to match, so she got fastball clothes from abroad.However, I focused on Diet through Olive Today to Day 1 which was first broadcast in November and succeeded as it seemed.As I lost weight, I started to get one by one, and as my body gradually went to the line, I was getting a little more room for my clothes.Im excited these days, she said with a happy smile.He had breakfast at noon, and he had been taking breakfast since 8 a.m., and he had changed his diet to Diet chicken breast lunch.He avoided flour or greasy food and did not miss home training.He is a successful Diet from 85kg to 66 sizes.The Miami, who appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 on the 26th, said, Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I am fat, and then I received too much evil.But I heard that Song Hye-kyo resembles it since I was a child. broadcast capture

Lee Sun-hee, now a Song Hye-kyo resemblance, has been filled with five years of The Miami, which has become a Trot singer in the mojo.

The Miami appeared on JTBC Hidden Singer 3' Lee Sun-hee, which was broadcast on August 23, 2014. The panel was stunned by the beautiful look while he was 33 but introduced himself as a mother of seven.

The Miami, who majored in folk songs, said, "I sang Lee Sun-hee's songs from middle school. In 2005, he went to the National Song Proud and received the grand prize for "Beautiful Gangsan" in the second half of the first half. After receiving the prize, he quit the folk song and entered the agency. “I still have a dream of singing,” he said.

He was praised by Lee Sun-hee for the storm, and he finished Hidden Singer 3' with Lee Sun-hee and Kim Won-joo. But he did not let go of the singer’s dream as he took the stage of a local event, and then he entered the big hit through the TV ship Miss Trot, which was first broadcast in February.

The Miami, which finished second after Song Ga-in, has become a perfect trend with the tremendous love of Trot fans. Above all, The Miami has recently been re-appeared as a beautiful look resembling Song Hye-kyo, for the reason it succeeded in storm Diet.

She was a mother of three and was two months after giving birth when she appeared in Miss Trot, so she weighed up to 85kg, so she did not have clothes to match, so she got fastball clothes from abroad. However, I focused on Diet through Olive 'Today to Day 1' which was first broadcast in November and succeeded as it seemed.

“As I lost weight, I started to get one by one, and as my body gradually went to the line, I was getting a little more room for my clothes. “I’m excited these days,” she said with a happy smile.

He had breakfast at noon, and he had been taking breakfast since 8 a.m., and he had changed his Diet to Diet chicken breast lunch. He avoided flour or greasy food and did not miss home training.

He is a successful Diet from 85kg to 66 sizes. The Miami, who appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 on the 26th, said, "Noh Hong-chul said," I look like Song Hye-kyo because I am fat, "and then I received too much evil. But I heard that Song Hye-kyo resembles it since I was a child. "

broadcast capture