'Miss Back' Han Ji-min, Female Actor of the Year Award...will be an effortless Actor

She won the Actress of the Year award at the Actor Directors Cut Awards in the movie .The 19th Directors Cut Awards (2019) was held at Hyundai Card Under Stage in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 12th. It was broadcast live on Naver V App V Live in real time.Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Jung-eun, Cho Yeo-jung and Park Ji-hoo were named as the candidates for the womens actor of the year, and the honor of the award went to Han Ji-min.I wanted to participate in this awards ceremony, I was sitting down and enjoying it more than any other entertainment, Han Ji-min, who was on stage, said.It was winter 2016 that I met Miss Bag; it was winter 2019, and during that time I had so many different feelings with this work.I am grateful that you can shine once more with the meaningful prize at the end of the journey. Han Ji-min said, I think that when winter comes through Missbag, there will be people who look back on the same children once. Despite the many objections of the investors, I am grateful to the actors and staff who have joined forces with one heart, despite the difficulties with the bishop who chose me. I was able to act Missbag and what I could do now was because of the role and time accumulated.Acting seems to be a complicated subtle work that has difficult, painful moments, painful, and yet joyful. I hope that I will be able to enjoy the times of pain and pleasure with my bishops in the future.I will be an actor who works hard. Directors Cut Awards is an awards ceremony in which directors of the Korean Film Directors Association select directors and actors of the year through direct voting.

She won the Actress of the Year award at the Actor 'Director's Cut Awards' in the movie '.

The 19th Director's Cut Awards (2019) was held at Hyundai Card Under Stage in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 12th. It was broadcast live on Naver V App V Live in real time.

Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Jung-eun, Cho Yeo-jung and Park Ji-hoo were named as the candidates for the women's Actor of the year, and the honor of the award went to Han Ji-min.

"I wanted to participate in this awards ceremony, I was sitting down and enjoying it more than any other entertainment," Han Ji-min, who was on stage, said.

"It was winter 2016 that I met Miss Bag; it was winter 2019, and during that time I had so many different feelings with this work. I am grateful that you can shine once more with the meaningful prize at the end of the journey. "

Han Ji-min said, "I think that when winter comes through 'Missbag', there will be people who look back on the same children once." Despite the many objections of the investors, I am grateful to the Actors and staff who have joined forces with one heart, despite the difficulties with the bishop who chose me. "

"I was able to act 'Missbag' and what I could do now was because of the role and time accumulated. Acting seems to be a complicated subtle work that has difficult, painful moments, painful, and yet joyful. "I hope that I will be able to enjoy the times of pain and pleasure with my bishops in the future. I will be an Actor who works hard. "

'Director's Cut Awards' is an awards ceremony in which directors of the Korean Film Directors' Association select directors and Actors of the year through direct voting.