The Miami Song Hye-kyo resemblance "ashamed but heard from a young age"

Singer The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 and said that he had heard from a young age that he resembled actor Song Hye-kyo.Happy Together 4 broadcast on the 26th was embarrassed by the fact that the song Song Hye-kyo resembles suddenly, The Miami who appeared in the special feature of Mary Trotmas.I said, Dont talk, The Miami said, hand-snapping.I went to the diet program and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul, The Miami said. I have been really worried about the bad news since then.Yoo Jae-seok said, I do not make up anything, and I look like Song Hye-kyo when I laugh. The Miami was ashamed to say, I want to hide. But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age.

Singer The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together 4' and said that he had heard from a young age that he resembled actor Song Hye-kyo.

"Happy Together 4" broadcast on the 26th was embarrassed by the fact that the song "Song Hye-kyo resembles" suddenly, "The Miami who appeared in the special feature of "Mary Trotmas". "I said, "Don't talk,"" The Miami said, hand-snapping.

"I went to the diet program and heard the story from Noh Hong-chul," The Miami said. "I have been really worried about the bad news since then."

Yoo Jae-seok said, "I do not make up anything," and "I look like Song Hye-kyo when I laugh." The Miami was ashamed to say, "I want to hide." But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age. "