The Miami "85kg at the time of her appearance on Miss Trot... Listen to Song Hye-kyo"

Singer The Miami said that he weighed up to 85kg at the time of appearing on the TV Chosun Trot audition program Miss Trot.I appeared in Miss Trot in two months after childbirth, said The Miami, who appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together on the 26th, at the MCs saying, I almost missed my weight because I was too old. I went to 85kg (I went to the body) at that time.I did not have clothes that fit at the time of the appearance of Miss Trot, so I shipped 2XL and 3XL clothes from overseas, but I did not fit it, so I made it myself, he added. I was so fat, but now I have fallen to a slightly larger size 66.When Singer Songgain, who appeared on the same day, said, Song Hye-kyo resembles, The Miami was surprised and embarrassed, Do not talk about it.In the mother diet program, Noh Hong-chul told me, Im like Song Hye-kyo because Im fat, and then I received too much evil, The Miami said.MC Yoo Jae-seok said, When I laughed, I resembled (Song Hye-kyo). The Miami replied, I did not hear about the fact that I resembled Song Hye-kyo recently, but I heard it since I was a child.

Singer The Miami said that he weighed up to 85kg at the time of appearing on the TV Chosun Trot audition program Miss Trot'.

"I appeared in Miss Trot' in two months after childbirth," said The Miami, who appeared on KBS2 entertainment program "Happy Together" on the 26th, at the MCs saying, "I almost missed my weight because I was too old." "I went to 85kg (I went to the body) at that time."

"I did not have clothes that fit at the time of the appearance of Miss Trot, so I shipped 2XL and 3XL clothes from overseas, but I did not fit it, so I made it myself," he added. "I was so fat, but now I have fallen to a slightly larger size 66."

When Singer Songgain, who appeared on the same day, said, "Song Hye-kyo resembles," The Miami was surprised and embarrassed, "Do not talk about it."

"In the mother diet program, Noh Hong-chul told me, 'I'm like Song Hye-kyo because I'm fat,' and then I received too much evil," The Miami said.

MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "When I laughed, I resembled (Song Hye-kyo)." The Miami replied, "I did not hear about the fact that I resembled Song Hye-kyo recently, but I heard it since I was a child."