The Miami "85kg 66 size weight loss, Song Hye-kyo resembles"

The Miami appeared to be slimmer than it was.KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4), which was broadcast on December 26, featured Trot actress Song Gain, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung and Guk Haeng.I appeared in two months after giving birth, but it was 85kg at the time of Mistrot, said The Miami.I did not have any clothes at that time, so I wore fastballs from abroad to 2XL, he said. I lost weight to a size 66 now.Choi Seung Hye

The Miami appeared to be slimmer than it was.

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hattoo 4'), which was broadcast on December 26, featured Trot actress Song Gain, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung and Guk Haeng.

"I appeared in two months after giving birth, but it was 85kg at the time of 'MisTrot'," said The Miami. "I did not have any clothes at that time, so I wore fastballs from abroad to 2XL," he said. "I lost weight to a size 66 now."

Choi Seung Hye