Elf Princess Rane' EXO Baekhyun "This album, Comprehensive Gift Package Feelings"

Elf Princess Rane EXO introduced new album Option.In MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, the group EXO (Suho Baekhyun Chen Chanyeol Kai Sehun) appeared and talked variously.On the same day, EXO members introduced the new regular Al law OBSESSION. The concept of this album is a conflict between EXO and another self-exO.Suho explained, It came out as EXO and XEXO, and it contained another self of the members, but this self is the bad thing in the world. It is a story of competing and fighting with these.The fans say that the appearance on the stage and the appearance below are different, but this is a concept.Feelings like a comprehensive Gift Package, he said.Kim Shin-Young then said, Please count members who are reluctant to concept and members who are overly immersed. Chen said, There was no off-limits; I have strong makeup at the time of XEXO shooting.I do not like dark makeup normally, but it was fun to try it. I think Im over-indulging, usually I write honorifics, but when I over-indulge in the concept, I get a little cheeky, Kai smiled.

Elf Princess Rane' EXO introduced new album 'Option'.

In MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, the group EXO (Suho Baekhyun Chen Chanyeol Kai Sehun) appeared and talked variously.

On the same day, EXO members introduced the new regular Al law "OBSESSION." The concept of this album is a conflict between EXO and another self-EXO.

Suho explained, "It came out as EXO and XEXO, and it contained another self of the members, but this self is the bad thing in the world. It is a story of competing and fighting with these."

"The fans say that the appearance on the stage and the appearance below are different, but this is a concept. Feelings like a comprehensive Gift Package," he said.

Kim Shin-Young then said, "Please count members who are reluctant to concept and members who are overly immersed." Chen said, "There was no off-limits; I have strong makeup at the time of XEXO shooting. I do not like dark makeup normally, but it was fun to try it. "

"I think I'm over-indulging, usually I write honorifics, but when I over-indulge in the concept, I get a little cheeky," Kai smiled.