Suho "EXO Income No. 1? Baekhyun or Me"

Idol group EXO member Suho has released the groups top import member.In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the 4th, EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.Suho referred himself to Baekhyun when asked about the groups top-earning member; he said: In the case of Baekhyun, there are actually statistics.Solo album sales exceeded 500,000 copies. He also said, I did musicals and lived hard. However, Suho also said that they earn a lot of each other, he said, because the person who earns a lot has to buy rice.Suho said, The members tell me to buy it. You did it. And I answer I did it for free.

Idol group EXO member Suho has released the group's top import member.

In MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the 4th, EXO members Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.

Suho referred himself to Baekhyun when asked about the group's top-earning member; he said: "In the case of Baekhyun, there are actually statistics. Solo album sales exceeded 500,000 copies. "He also said," I did musicals and lived hard. "

However, Suho also said that "they earn a lot of each other," he said, "because the person who earns a lot has to buy rice."

Suho said, "The members tell me to buy it. 'You did it.' And I answer 'I did it for free.'"