My Little Old Boy' Solji, resembling Im Won-hee, "Im Won-hee" ..Im Won-hee "Shin Se-kyung Covered"

On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, Im Won-hee and Solji, who are often mentioned as resemblances among fans, were drawn.On this day, Im Won-hee met Solji at a cafe and talked. Im Won-hee said, Unexpectedly, there are many women who resemble me.Shin Se-kyung also had you covered up, and Solji said, I think you should thank me for Shin Se-kyung Im Won-hee asked Solji, What was your nickname when you were a child? and Solji said, The big nickname was Im Won-hee.Im Won-hee said: I was a kukgibong - it was because my shoulders were narrow and my face was big, and laughed.In particular, Solji said, I wanted to try this when I met my brother. He changed his face to a mobile phone app, and he surprised everyone by revealing this.

On SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 8th, Im Won-hee and Solji, who are often mentioned as resemblances among fans, were drawn.

On this day, Im Won-hee met Solji at a cafe and talked. Im Won-hee said, "Unexpectedly, there are many women who resemble me. Shin Se-kyung also had you covered up, "and Solji said," I think you should thank me for Shin Se-kyung "

Im Won-hee asked Solji, "What was your nickname when you were a child?" and Solji said, "The big nickname was Im Won-hee'." Im Won-hee said: "I was a 'kukgibong' - it was because my shoulders were narrow and my face was big," and laughed.

In particular, Solji said, "I wanted to try this when I met my brother." He changed his face to a mobile phone app, and he surprised everyone by revealing this.