'Zipuragido' Jung Woo-sung "Choices movie, trust is created because of Jeon Do-yeon"

Jeon Do-yeon of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) presents an alternative-invariable Acting that transcends innocence and charisma, and visits Audiences as a former-class Sen Character.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.From delicate acting that overwhelms the entire play with just eyes, to inner acting that conveys a calm but heartbreaking sound, Jeon Do-yeon, who always shows an act that goes beyond himself, is overwhelmingly present through Michelle Chen, who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life.Jeon Do-yeon completed a three-dimensional character with a wide range of Acting, from a calm, pure face to a charisma that overpowers the opponent with one eye.I thought, among the intense and rough Characters, Michelle Chen would be the most flexible person.I tried to be a little more comfortable as Acting, although I was counting external things such as costumes and makeup. She amplifies her curiosity about the new character she is Acting.Jung Woo-sung, who first breathed together, said, The most important reason for Choices this work was the actor named Jeon Do-yeon.I was very happy when I was filming, and I was able to have confidence in each other for a short time. Kim Yong-hoon also said, Every time I saw Acting, I felt a thrill.I felt like a two-by-actor with all the facial expressions and gestures. She raises expectations for her character.The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep is scheduled for release in February 2020.Photo = Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM

Jeon Do-yeon of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) presents an alternative-invariable Acting that transcends innocence and charisma, and visits Audiences as a former-class Sen Character.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

From delicate Acting that overwhelms the entire play with just eyes, to inner Acting that conveys a calm but heartbreaking sound, Jeon Do-yeon, who always shows an act that goes beyond himself, is overwhelmingly present through Michelle Chen, who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life.

Jeon Do-yeon completed a three-dimensional Character with a wide range of Acting, from a calm, pure face to a charisma that overpowers the opponent with one eye. “I thought, among the intense and rough Characters, Michelle Chen would be the most flexible person. I tried to be a little more comfortable as Acting, although I was counting external things such as costumes and makeup. "She amplifies her curiosity about the new Character she is Acting.

Jung Woo-sung, who first breathed together, said, "The most important reason for Choices this work was the Actor named Jeon Do-yeon. I was very happy when I was filming, and I was able to have confidence in each other for a short time. " Kim Yong-hoon also said, "Every time I saw Acting, I felt a thrill. I felt like a two-by-Actor with all the facial expressions and gestures. "She raises expectations for her Character.

"The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" is scheduled for release in February 2020.

Photo = Megabox Central Co., Ltd. PlusM