'The Battle 4' The Miami, Song Hye-kyo resemblance' explanation... "I actually heard it from a young age"

Happy Together The Miami explains Song Hye-kyo resemblanceThe Miami appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together broadcast on the 26th.On this day, Song Ga-in attracted attention by telling The Miami that he looks like his sister Song Hye-kyo.The Miami shut Song Ga-in in a flurry of embarrassment, saying, Dont talk about it.The Miami then said that he was dieting on the air and told Noh Hong-chul that he resembled Song Hye-kyo, saying, At that time, I received too much evil.Then, all of the cast of Hattoo encouraged The Miami to resemble Song Hye-kyo, who laughed all the time and doubted Jeon Hyun-moo, unlike the words he said not to do.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Are you conscious of Song Hye-kyo resemblance?, The Miami said, I really want to hide.But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age. Song Ga-in exclaimed What are you doing? and Yoo Jae-Suk lamented, I didnt see that much people. The Miami said, What the hell happened to you.I wish I could resemble a little bit, he added, adding a smile.

Happy Together' The Miami explains Song Hye-kyo resemblance'

The Miami appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together' broadcast on the 26th.

On this day, Song Ga-in attracted attention by telling The Miami that he "looks like his sister Song Hye-kyo." The Miami shut Song Ga-in in a flurry of embarrassment, saying, "Don't talk about it."

The Miami then said that he was dieting on the air and told Noh Hong-chul that he resembled Song Hye-kyo, saying, "At that time, I received too much evil."

Then, all of the cast of "Hattoo" encouraged The Miami to resemble Song Hye-kyo, who laughed all the time and doubted Jeon Hyun-moo, unlike the words he said not to do.

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Are you conscious of Song Hye-kyo resemblance?", The Miami said, "I really want to hide. But I did not hear this recently, but I heard it from a young age. "

Song Ga-in exclaimed "What are you doing?" and Yoo Jae-Suk lamented, "I didn't see that much people." The Miami said, "What the hell happened to you. I wish I could resemble a little bit, "he added, adding a smile.