'The Battle 4' The Miami "Song Hye-kyo Resembls Much Flaming After Saying It's A Lot

The Battle 4 singer The Miami has succeeded in dieting and boasted a different appearance.KBS2s Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which aired on the 26th, featured singers Song Ga-in, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Sukhaeng as guests, including The Miami.On The Battle 4 on the day, The Miami was a two-month appearance on Miss Trot after giving birth, when she was 85kg body.I did not have the right size clothes at the time of the appearance, so I made it and wore it. He said, I did not fit 2XL or 3XL, but now I have lost weight enough to wear a size 66. Song Ga-in then surprised The Miami by saying that her sister looks like Mr Song Hye-kyo.When I went to the mother diet program, Noh told me that he looked like Song Hye-kyo; Ive been given a lot of Flaming since then, The Miami said.MC Yoo Jae-seok said, But it looks really similar. It resembles when laughing. You can not build anything that is not.The Miami was ashamed to say, I really want to hide. I soon laughed, saying, I did not hear this story recently, but I heard it from a young age.The Miami was in the spotlight with a runner-up in the TV ship Tomorrow is Miss Trot, which ended in May.He is currently meeting with the audience as Tomorrow is Miss Trot national tour concert season 2 Youth.The Battle 4 The Miami, a different beauty after weight loss Im so fat that I wear a size 66 Song Hye-kyo resemblance? Ive heard it since I was a kid.

'The Battle 4' singer The Miami has succeeded in dieting and boasted a different appearance.

KBS2's "Happy Together 4" (hereinafter referred to as "The Battle 4"), which aired on the 26th, featured singers Song Ga-in, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Sukhaeng as guests, including The Miami.

On "The Battle 4" on the day, The Miami was "a two-month appearance on "Miss Trot" after giving birth, when she was 85kg body. I did not have the right size clothes at the time of the appearance, so I made it and wore it. "He said," I did not fit 2XL or 3XL, but now I have lost weight enough to wear a size 66. "

Song Ga-in then surprised The Miami by saying that her sister "looks like Mr Song Hye-kyo." "When I went to the mother diet program, Noh told me that he looked like Song Hye-kyo; I've been given a lot of Flaming since then," The Miami said.

MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "But it looks really similar. It resembles when laughing. You can not build anything that is not." The Miami was ashamed to say, "I really want to hide." I soon laughed, saying, "I did not hear this story recently, but I heard it from a young age."

The Miami was in the spotlight with a runner-up in the TV ship 'Tomorrow is Miss Trot', which ended in May. He is currently meeting with the audience as 'Tomorrow is Miss Trot' national tour concert season 2 'Youth'.

"The Battle 4" The Miami, a different beauty after weight loss "I'm so fat that I wear a size 66" "Song Hye-kyo resemblance"? I've heard it since I was a kid."