"The Battle 4" The Miami "resembles Song Hye-kyo from a Child"

On the 26th, KBS2 Happy Together 4 featured Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Sook-haeng as guests.It was broadcast on a special feature of Mary Trotmas with an exciting Trot.I was on Miss Trot two months after giving birth, when I was 85kg in body.I did not have the right clothes, so I ordered 2XL and 3XL clothes overseas, but it did not fit. I was so fat that I made it and I was now in a big size of 66. At this time, Song Ga-in surprised The Miami by saying, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo.The Miami was embarrassed but said, I went to the mother diet program, and Noh Hong-chul told me that he was fat and resembled Song Hye-kyo.I got too much evil stuff then. Yoo Jae-seok said, But I really do. I cant build anything. I look like when I laugh. The Miami said, I really want to hide.I have not heard this story recently, but I have heard it since I was a child.

On the 26th, KBS2 'Happy Together 4' featured Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Sook-haeng as guests. It was broadcast on a special feature of "Mary Trotmas" with an exciting Trot.

"I was on "Miss Trot" two months after giving birth, when I was 85kg in body. I did not have the right clothes, so I ordered 2XL and 3XL clothes overseas, but it did not fit. I was so fat that I made it and I was now in a big size of 66. "

At this time, Song Ga-in surprised The Miami by saying, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo." The Miami was embarrassed but said, "I went to the mother diet program, and Noh Hong-chul told me that he was 'fat and resembled Song Hye-kyo'. I got too much evil stuff then. "Yoo Jae-seok said," But I really do. I can't build anything. I look like when I laugh. "The Miami said," I really want to hide. I have not heard this story recently, but I have heard it since I was a child. "