"The Battle 4" The Miami "Song Hye-kyo Likes, I've Been Listening Since I Was a Child"

In Happy Together, Trot Singer Song Ga-in told The Miami that he resembled actor Song Hye-kyo.KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was featured as Mary Trotmas with an exciting trot.As a guest, Trot actress Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Guaeng appeared.On the day of the broadcast, while talking about the current situation of The Miami, Song Ga-in suddenly exploded to MCs, saying, I resemble my sister Song Hye-kyo!The Miami was embarrassed and said, Do not talk.When I went out to the diet program, Noh Hong-chul told me that I resembled Song Hye-kyo, and I received a lot of bad comments after that, The Miami said.She covered her mouth with her hands and laughed, and said, I actually heard this story (the word resembles Song Hye-kyo) from my childhood, making MCs absurd.Meanwhile, The Miami said of her body at the time of her appearance in Mistrot: It was only two months after birth, 85kg, because she did not have clothes that fit the size at the time of her appearance.I am now in a size 66, she said.

In Happy Together', Trot Singer Song Ga-in told The Miami that he resembled actor Song Hye-kyo.

KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, was featured as 'Mary Trotmas' with an exciting Trot. As a guest, Trot actress Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Guaeng appeared.

On the day of the broadcast, while talking about the current situation of The Miami, Song Ga-in suddenly exploded to MCs, saying, "I resemble my sister Song Hye-kyo!" The Miami was embarrassed and said, "Do not talk."

"When I went out to the diet program, Noh Hong-chul told me that I resembled Song Hye-kyo, and I received a lot of bad comments after that," The Miami said. She covered her mouth with her hands and laughed, and said, "I actually heard this story (the word resembles Song Hye-kyo) from my childhood," making MCs absurd.

Meanwhile, The Miami said of her body at the time of her appearance in "MisTrot": "It was only two months after birth, 85kg, because she did not have clothes that fit the size at the time of her appearance. "I am now in a size 66," she said.