'The Battle 4' The Miami "Song Hye-kyo Resemblance? I've heard it since I was a kid" Cool Admit

The Battle 4 The Miami comments on Song Hye-kyo resemblanceIn the KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4 broadcasted on the 26th, Trot actress Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Sook-ha appeared in Mary Trotmas special feature.On this day, Song Ga-in told The Miami that he looks like his sister Song Hye-kyo, and The Miami said, Do not talk.MCs also acknowledged that they resembled, and The Miami said, I went out to the diet program, but Noh Hong-chul lost weight and said he resembled Song Hye-kyo.I have received too much evil since then. The MCs said, I can not talk about it, he said, especially when I laugh.I want to hide, The Miami said, but he laughed, admitting that he had heard this story since he was a child.I will go as it is, The Miami said. I would like to resemble a little.

'The Battle 4' The Miami comments on Song Hye-kyo resemblance'

In the KBS2 entertainment program 'Happy Together 4' broadcasted on the 26th, Trot actress Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Sook-ha appeared in 'Mary Trotmas' special feature.

On this day, Song Ga-in told The Miami that he "looks like his sister Song Hye-kyo," and The Miami said, "Do not talk."

MCs also acknowledged that they "resembled," and The Miami said, "I went out to the diet program, but Noh Hong-chul lost weight and said he resembled Song Hye-kyo. I have received too much evil since then. "The MCs said," I can not talk about it, "he said, especially when I laugh.

"I want to hide," The Miami said, but he laughed, admitting that he had heard this story since he was a child. "I will go as it is," The Miami said. "I would like to resemble a little."