'The Battle 4' Jung Il-woo "A distant relative with Jung Hae In, best Friend with Lee Min-ho"

In Happy Together, Actor Jung Il-woo caught his eye by mentioning his relationship with Jung Hae In and Lee Min-ho.KBS 2TV Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, featured High Kick in the Hattoo, and special MC Oh Hyun-kyung, Actor Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared as guests and released various episodes.On this day, Jung Il-woo said, I am alumni with Actor Jung Hae In. I knew after Jung Hae In made his debut.Jung Hae In is a junior at Yeongdeungpo High School. He said, Jung Hae In is like me. There are not many rubber jungs.Jung Il-woo said, I am also a descendant of Jung Yak-yong. I think I am probably a distant relative of Jung Hae In.Jung Il-woo also shyly expressed his popularity during his school days, saying, In principle, girls do not come in because they are left.I was at lunch, and the girls were standing in front of my class with a chocolate box. Jung Il-woo said, A girl came in the front door and left it in front of me, but I was too naive to ask her number or name.It was a very pretty friend, he said.Jung Il-woo, who became famous for his debut MBC sitcom High Kick without hesitation, told about the popularity and episodes of the time.Jung Il-woo said that the competition rate was 250 to 1 during the High Kick and said, I was pushing another actor in my role in my company.Jung Il-woo said, The director wanted me, and eventually I auditioned for acting academy and got to the fourth, he said.Jung Il-woo said, After that, I asked my bishop, How did you pick me? He said, I picked it because I was pretty to laugh.Jung Il-woo, meanwhile, was Confessions about his relationship with Actor Lee Min-ho.I had a big Acident ahead of High Kick, he said.Jung Il-woo continued to explain the accident, saying, Actor Lee Min-ho, I was born with my close brothers and traveled without my parents for the first time.I did not know that I passed the final audition for High Kick.I was in a hospital for four months and Minho was in a hospital for one year, he said.The original sitcom was at 7 pm, and the broadcast was delayed for two months because the schedule was changed to 8:15 pm during High Kick.If the broadcast wasnt backed up, I couldnt be High Kick, he said.I met my bishop in the middle of my hospital and lied to him that he had a sleeping accident, and then he cried alone and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat during the filming.Jung Il-woo said: I had cracked my pelvis, I was a rookie and had to hide the accident and shoot it.There was an action scene that carried a sister of Seo Min-jung, but it was too heavy to carry it all day. Jung Il-woo showed off his friendship with Lee Min-ho, whose name was mentioned, saying, It was a close friend since high school.It was a meeting with Lee Min-ho and the school next door, and I went to the Minho school to have a festival and I was shining from afar.I thought he was a school girl, he said of his first meeting.Jung Il-woo praised Lee Min-ho, saying, There are many handsome people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful.He said, I was very sorry when I was working first with High Kick.It was really good when he was discharged and Minho became popular as a man over flowers and proved his deep friendship.
In Happy Together, Actor Jung Il-woo caught his eye by mentioning his relationship with Jung Hae In and Lee Min-ho.KBS 2TV Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, featured High Kick in the Hattoo, and special MC Oh Hyun-kyung, Actor Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared as guests and released various episodes.On this day, Jung Il-woo said, I am alumni with Actor Jung Hae In. I knew after Jung Hae In made his debut.Jung Hae In is a junior at Yeongdeungpo High School. He said, Jung Hae In is like me. There are not many rubber jungs.Jung Il-woo said, I am also a descendant of Jung Yak-yong. I think I am probably a distant relative of Jung Hae In.Jung Il-woo also shyly expressed his popularity during his school days, saying, In principle, girls do not come in because they are left.I was at lunch, and the girls were standing in front of my class with a chocolate box. Jung Il-woo said, A girl came in the front door and left it in front of me, but I was too naive to ask her number or name.It was a very pretty friend, he said.Jung Il-woo, who became famous for his debut MBC sitcom High Kick without hesitation, told about the popularity and episodes of the time.Jung Il-woo said that the competition rate was 250 to 1 during the High Kick and said, I was pushing another actor in my role in my company.Jung Il-woo said, The director wanted me, and eventually I auditioned for acting academy and got to the fourth, he said.Jung Il-woo said, After that, I asked my bishop, How did you pick me? He said, I picked it because I was pretty to laugh.Jung Il-woo, meanwhile, was Confessions about his relationship with Actor Lee Min-ho.I had a big Acident ahead of High Kick, he said.Jung Il-woo continued to explain the accident, saying, Actor Lee Min-ho, I was born with my close brothers and traveled without my parents for the first time.I did not know that I passed the final audition for High Kick.I was in a hospital for four months and Minho was in a hospital for one year, he said.The original sitcom was at 7 pm, and the broadcast was delayed for two months because the schedule was changed to 8:15 pm during High Kick.If the broadcast wasnt backed up, I couldnt be High Kick, he said.I met my bishop in the middle of my hospital and lied to him that he had a sleeping accident, and then he cried alone and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat during the filming.Jung Il-woo said: I had cracked my pelvis, I was a rookie and had to hide the accident and shoot it.There was an action scene that carried a sister of Seo Min-jung, but it was too heavy to carry it all day. Jung Il-woo showed off his friendship with Lee Min-ho, whose name was mentioned, saying, It was a close friend since high school.It was a meeting with Lee Min-ho and the school next door, and I went to the Minho school to have a festival and I was shining from afar.I thought he was a school girl, he said of his first meeting.Jung Il-woo praised Lee Min-ho, saying, There are many handsome people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful.He said, I was very sorry when I was working first with High Kick.It was really good when he was discharged and Minho became popular as a man over flowers and proved his deep friendship.

In Happy Together', Actor Jung Il-woo caught his eye by mentioning his relationship with Jung Hae In and Lee Min-ho.

KBS 2TV Happy Together' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Battle 4'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, featured 'High Kick in the Hattoo', and special MC Oh Hyun-kyung, Actor Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared as guests and released various episodes.

On this day, Jung Il-woo said, "I am alumni with Actor Jung Hae In." "I knew after Jung Hae In made his debut. Jung Hae In is a junior at Yeongdeungpo High School. "He said," Jung Hae In is like me. "There are not many rubber jungs." Jung Il-woo said, "I am also a descendant of Jung Yak-yong." "I think I am probably a distant relative of Jung Hae In."

Jung Il-woo also shyly expressed his popularity during his school days, saying, "In principle, girls do not come in because they are left. I was at lunch, and the girls were standing in front of my class with a chocolate box. "

Jung Il-woo said, "A girl came in the front door and left it in front of me, but I was too naive to ask her number or name. It was a very pretty Friend, "he said.

Jung Il-woo, who became famous for his debut MBC sitcom 'High Kick without hesitation', told about the popularity and episodes of the time. Jung Il-woo said that the competition rate was 250 to 1 during the 'High Kick' and said, "I was pushing another Actor in my role in my company."

Jung Il-woo said, "The director wanted me, and eventually I auditioned for acting academy and got to the fourth," he said. Jung Il-woo said, "After that, I asked my bishop, 'How did you pick me?' He said, 'I picked it because I was pretty to laugh.'"

Jung Il-woo, meanwhile, was Confessions about his relationship with Actor Lee Min-ho. "I had a big Acident ahead of 'High Kick'," he said. Jung Il-woo continued to explain the Accident, saying, "Actor Lee Min-ho, I was born with my close brothers and traveled without my parents for the first time." "I did not know that I passed the final audition for 'High Kick'. "I was in a hospital for four months and Minho was in a hospital for one year," he said.

"The original sitcom was at 7 pm, and the broadcast was delayed for two months because the schedule was changed to 8:15 pm during 'High Kick'. "If the broadcast wasn't backed up, I couldn't be 'High Kick'," he said. "I met my bishop in the middle of my hospital and lied to him that he had a "sleeping Accident," and then he cried alone and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat during the filming."

Jung Il-woo said: "I had cracked my pelvis, I was a rookie and had to hide the Accident and shoot it. There was an action scene that carried a sister of Seo Min-jung, but it was too heavy to carry it all day. "

Jung Il-woo showed off his Friendship with Lee Min-ho, whose name was mentioned, saying, "It was a close Friend since high school." "It was a meeting with Lee Min-ho and the school next door, and I went to the Minho school to have a festival and I was shining from afar. "I thought he was a school girl," he said of his first meeting.

Jung Il-woo praised Lee Min-ho, saying, "There are many handsome people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful." He said, "I was very sorry when I was working first with 'High Kick'. It was really good when he was discharged and Minho became popular as a "man over flowers" and proved his deep Friendship.