'The Battle 4' Jung Il-woo, Lee Min-ho and 'Super real Friendship'...to first meeting with Acident

In Happy Together actor Jung Il-woo revealed his friendship with Acident and actor Lee Min-ho before appearing in High Kick.KBS 2TV Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, featured High Kick in Hatu, and featured special MC Oh Hyun-kyung and actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon as guests.On the day of the broadcast, Jung Il-woo said, I had a big affair with Acident.He said, I had cracked my pelvis. He said, I was forced to hide the accident because I was a newcomer.There was an action scene that carried a sister of Seo Min-jung, but it was too heavy to carry it all day. Jung Il-woo mentioned actor Lee Min-ho, saying, I was born with my close brothers and traveled without my parents for the first time.He then went without knowing that he had passed the final audition for High Kick without hesitation.The car that came in a hit-and-run accident crossed the center line and hit our car. Jung Il-woo said: I was at four and a half hospitals, Minho was at a one-year hospital, with concussions, cerebral hemorrhage, leg and Wrist brass fractures.After the ceremony, my mother asked me, Where are you? I said, I am a woman of obstetrics and gynecology.The original sitcom was at 7 pm, and the broadcast was delayed for two months because the schedule was changed to 8:15 pm during High Kick.If the broadcast was not pushed, I could not get High Kick, he said. I met the bishop in the middle of hospital and lied to him that he had a sleeping accident. During the filming, Moy Yat was sick and cried alone and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat Jung Il-woo said, I was a close friend since high school. It was a school next door, but I met at Minhos school to have a festival.I thought he was a school girl, he said of his first meeting with Lee Min-ho.Jung Il-woo praised Lee Min-ho, saying, There are a lot of good-looking people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful. After that, I was very sorry when I was working first with High Kick.It was really good when he was discharged and Minho became popular as a man over flowers and proved his deep friendship.

In Happy Together' actor Jung Il-woo revealed his friendship with Acident and actor Lee Min-ho before appearing in 'High Kick'.

KBS 2TV Happy Together' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Battle 4'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, featured 'High Kick in Hatu', and featured special MC Oh Hyun-kyung and actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, Jung Il-woo said, "I had a big affair with Acident. He said, "I had cracked my pelvis." He said, "I was forced to hide the Accident because I was a newcomer. There was an action scene that carried a sister of Seo Min-jung, but it was too heavy to carry it all day. "

Jung Il-woo mentioned actor Lee Min-ho, saying, "I was born with my close brothers and traveled without my parents for the first time." He then went without knowing that he had passed the final audition for 'High Kick' without hesitation. The car that came in a hit-and-run Accident crossed the center line and hit our car. "

Jung Il-woo said: "I was at four and a half hospitals, Minho was at a one-year hospital, with concussions, cerebral hemorrhage, leg and Wrist brass fractures. After the ceremony, my mother asked me, "Where are you?" I said, "I am a woman of obstetrics and gynecology."

"The original sitcom was at 7 pm, and the broadcast was delayed for two months because the schedule was changed to 8:15 pm during 'High Kick'. "If the broadcast was not pushed, I could not get 'High Kick'," he said. "I met the bishop in the middle of hospital and lied to him that he had a "sleeping Accident." During the filming, Moy Yat was sick and cried alone and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat "

Jung Il-woo said, "I was a close friend since high school. It was a school next door, but I met at Minho's school to have a festival. "I thought he was a school girl," he said of his first meeting with Lee Min-ho.

Jung Il-woo praised Lee Min-ho, saying, "There are a lot of good-looking people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful." After that, "I was very sorry when I was working first with 'High Kick'. It was really good when he was discharged and Minho became popular as a "man over flowers" and proved his deep friendship.