Jeong Ho-young Past Photos Revealed...Lee Seung-gi and Similiar?

Jeong Ho-young has released past photosMBC Everlons Video Star, which was broadcast on the last 10 days, is Please be in charge!Lee Hae-hee, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra, Kim Pung, and Jin Ho-young appeared in the special feature of the club.On this day, MC Park asked Kim Pung, I know the past of Jeong Ho-young Chef.Kim Pung replied, Its so rugged and cute now, but it was a little bit . . dry in Mapo-gu before.Jeong Ho-young Chef said, I hated studying and my personality was a little sensitive.When the past photos of Jeong Ho-young Chef were released, the cast praised them for saying handsome.Then, Jeong Ho-young Chef said, It is 50kg difference from now, and the cast said, Lee Seung-gi is visible.Jeong Ho-young Chef said, When I started cooking, my chef brother asked me to eat a lot of food unconditionally.Im feeling better, he said.

Jeong Ho-young has released past photos

MBC Everlon's Video Star, which was broadcast on the last 10 days, is 'Please be in charge! Lee Hae-hee, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra, Kim Pung, and Jin Ho-young appeared in the special feature of the club.

On this day, MC Park asked Kim Pung, "I know the past of Jeong Ho-young Chef."

Kim Pung replied, “It’s so rugged and cute now, but it was a little bit . . dry in Mapo-gu before.”

Jeong Ho-young Chef said, "I hated studying and my personality was a little sensitive."

When the past photos of Jeong Ho-young Chef were released, the cast praised them for saying "handsome."

Then, Jeong Ho-young Chef said, "It is 50kg difference from now," and the cast said, "Lee Seung-gi is visible."

Jeong Ho-young Chef said, "When I started cooking, my Chef brother asked me to eat a lot of food unconditionally. “I’m feeling better,” he said.