Jeong Ho-young Chef reveals past photos that look like Lee Seung-gi

Jeong Ho-young Chef has released a past photo that resembles Lee Seung-gi.In MBC Everlons Video Star, which was broadcast on December 10, Lee Hee-woong, Kim Pung Jeong Ho-young, appeared as a special feature of the club.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Pung said, Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was a little bit in Mapo-gu.I hate studying, I have a keen personality and that, said Jeong Ho-young.Then, the past photos of Jeong Ho-young were released, and Lee Seung-gis resemblance to the eye caught.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Jeong Ho-young Chef has released a past photo that resembles Lee Seung-gi.In MBC Everlons Video Star, which was broadcast on December 10, Lee Hee-woong, Kim Pung Jeong Ho-young, appeared as a special feature of the club.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Pung said, Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was a little bit in Mapo-gu.I hate studying, I have a keen personality and that, said Jeong Ho-young.Then, the past photos of Jeong Ho-young were released, and Lee Seung-gis resemblance to the eye caught.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Jeong Ho-young Chef has released a past photo that resembles Lee Seung-gi.

In MBC Everlon's Video Star, which was broadcast on December 10, Lee Hee-woong, Kim Pung Jeong Ho-young, appeared as a special feature of the club.

On the day of the broadcast, Kim Pung said, "Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was a little bit in Mapo-gu." “I hate studying, I have a keen personality and that,” said Jeong Ho-young. Then, the past photos of Jeong Ho-young were released, and Lee Seung-gi's resemblance to the eye caught.

Yoo Gyeong-sang