Jeong Ho-young Past Photos Revealed ..Mapo District Agaricus campestris 60kg time 'eyes'

Past photos of Jeong Ho-young Chef have made headlines.MBC Everlon Video Star broadcast on the last 10 days Please be excited!Lee Hae-woong, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra, Kim Pung, and Jeong Ho-young appeared as guests and showed off their duties.Kim Pung said, Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was punched in the Mapo District area.Jeong Ho-young was embarrassed, but acknowledged the fact and said, I hated studying and my personality was sensitive.Then, a picture of Jeong Ho-youngs past was released on the screen, and the slim figure of the time Jeong Ho-young was wearing a sharp appearance on a slender jaw line.Especially in the resemblance of Lee Seung-gi, MCs were nervously saying, Even handsome, rather fight again.Jeong Ho-young was surprised to find that time was 50kg less than now.Jeong Ho-young said, I had to eat a lot unconditionally since I cooked.I also ate green onions and garlic, so my appetite improved and my body improved at some point. Meanwhile, Video Star is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.Video Star Jin Ho-young Chef Past photo release 50kg less time .. Actor Lee Seung-gi and suck

Past photos of Jeong Ho-young Chef have made headlines.

MBC Everlon Video Star' broadcast on the last 10 days 'Please be excited! Lee Hae-woong, Jang Hee-woong, Kim So-ra, Kim Pung, and Jeong Ho-young appeared as guests and showed off their duties.

Kim Pung said, "Now I am plump and cute, but in the past I was punched in the Mapo District area." Jeong Ho-young was embarrassed, but acknowledged the fact and said, "I hated studying and my personality was sensitive."

Then, a picture of Jeong Ho-young's past was released on the screen, and the slim figure of the time Jeong Ho-young was wearing a sharp appearance on a slender jaw line. Especially in the resemblance of Lee Seung-gi, MCs were nervously saying, "Even handsome, rather fight again." Jeong Ho-young was surprised to find that "time was 50kg less than now."

Jeong Ho-young said, "I had to eat a lot unconditionally since I cooked. I also ate green onions and garlic, so my appetite improved and my body improved at some point. "

Meanwhile, Video Star' is broadcast every Tuesday at 8:30 pm.

Video Star' Jin Ho-young Chef Past photo release 50kg less time .. Actor Lee Seung-gi and 'suck'