"I want to sing well and decide...Men on a Mission' EXO Chen, hysteria surgery Confessions

Group EXO member Chen has Confessions of experience in surgery at the diarrheal stage.In JTBCs Men on a Mission, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a guest and told various episodes along with the recent situation.Chen cited the surgery to remove the snow platoon as the question of I do not really do it and What is the most regrettable behavior?One day I was singing and my pronunciation seemed hard, and I decided to do a surgery to remove the tongue in my desire to sing well, he said.It is difficult to pronounce the correct pronunciation if it is too short with the band-shaped muscles connecting the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.After he was worried, he complained to his doctor, and he decided to surgery after hearing from the doctor that workers came to lunch and simply went to surgery.But Chen recalled that after the anesthesia had been released, he had suffered from severe pain. It hurt like biting your tongue for three days.I think its not that relevant to singing well, but Im just able to pronounce some of them, he said.On the other hand, Men on a Mission is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

Group EXO member Chen has Confessions of experience in surgery at the diarrheal stage.

In JTBC's Men on a Mission, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, EXO appeared as a guest and told various episodes along with the recent situation.

Chen cited the surgery to remove the snow platoon as the question of "I do not really do it" and "What is the most regrettable behavior?"

“One day I was singing and my pronunciation seemed hard, and I decided to do a surgery to remove the tongue in my desire to sing well,” he said. It is difficult to pronounce the correct pronunciation if it is too short with the band-shaped muscles connecting the bottom of the tongue and the mouth.

After he was worried, he complained to his doctor, and he decided to surgery after hearing from the doctor that "workers came to lunch and simply went to surgery".

But Chen recalled that after the anesthesia had been released, he had suffered from severe pain. “It hurt like biting your tongue for three days. “I think it’s not that relevant to singing well, but I’m just able to pronounce some of them,” he said.

On the other hand, Men on a Mission' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.