Song Hye-kyo, Song Yoon-ah Drama shot 'Tongken Cheering'...Gift snack car for Actor and Step

Song Hye-kyo showed off a strong friendship by giving Song Yoon-ah a gift of snack tea.According to the news, Actor Song Yoon-ah posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on December 9th, This surprise ... I love you forever.The photo shows Song Yoon-ah posing in front of a snack car sent by Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo said, My sister Yoona!I boasted of the snack car with the message Elegant Friends Actor, staff members cheer up.Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah is currently filming JTBC Drama Elegant Friends.

Song Hye-kyo showed off a strong Friendship by giving Song Yoon-ah a Gift of snack tea.

According to the news, Actor Song Yoon-ah posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on December 9th, "This surprise ... I love you forever".

The photo shows Song Yoon-ah posing in front of a snack car sent by Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo said, "My sister Yoona! I boasted of the snack car with the message "Elegant Friends Actor, staff members cheer up".

Meanwhile, Song Yoon-ah is currently filming JTBC Drama 'Elegant Friends'.