"Idol Radio" Kim Jae-hwan "Songs to follow New Songs "sister (NUNA)", Lee Seung-gi "My Woman."

Solo Singer Kim Jae-hwan reveals confidence in new songKim Jae-hwan appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM Idol Radio broadcast on the 18th and boasted of his breathing with special DJ Jeong Se-woon.Kim Jae-hwan and Jeong Se-woon are well known for their university motivations and best friends.Kim Jae-hwan said, Idol, who wants to do a duet once, is a young Se-woon. He called along with Jeong Se-woon and Jung Jun-ils Hold me and received a warm cheer from fans.Kim Jae-hwan held 2019 Kim Jae-hwan solo concert illustration; on the 14th and 15th.At that time, Jin Se-woon attended as a guest and was honored. In addition, Park Ji-hoon, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Do Hyun were named on the guest list.Kim Jae-hwan said, Before my debut, I had a song Battle with Yoon Do Hyun in a program, I sang In front of the autumn post office, and I have memories of winning (the senior).I made my debut and had a chance to sing the song again with my senior at a big concert hall.I also became more familiar with shooting the travel program together. Kim Jae-hwan also had time to introduce the new album, which he participated in the entire song.Kim Jae-hwan explained the title song I need time as a song that depicts a picture of a person who does not know what to do in regret and longing.Kim Jae-hwan taught the point choreographer Time and Space Dance to Jin Se-woon and revealed the aspect of the dancer.When the song Sister (NUNA) was released, Kim Jae-hwan said, There is no song that follows Lee Seung-gis My Girl and Shinys My sister is too pretty.(The song) is Kim Jae-hwans sister. I would like to ask all of you to pay attention to the singers all over the country.Kim Jae-hwan also said, I call the sister in three letters, and showed the charm of noon to stir listeners.Kim Jae-hwan said, I have never been so charming to Haru since I was born, but he challenged all of his Nako Hae Song, Yum Yom Song and Kim Jae-hwan said, I worked a long time, but it took three days to record it. I recorded two songs in Haru.The release plan is a secret, he added, raising fans expectations.Kim Jae-hwan, who went to the Idol Radio resale patent corner medley dance, said After Party, Sister (NUNA), Feat.Park Woo-jin Of AB6IX) performed at the concert, followed by Mark Ronsons Uptown Funk (Feat).Bruno Mars) stage was also shown once again and showed off the aspect of dancing machine.Kim Jae-hwan recently appeared in Sugar Man 3 and re-created Yang Jun-ils Rebecca to win the championship. Kim Jae-hwan said, I thought I wanted to win.But the other team (Hopipola) was so good, he said, adding, I had not enough time, so I prepared it in two days.Finally, Kim Jae-hwan told fans, I am always so grateful and happy to have you, and I hope you will be proud to see me working hard and growing.I will continue to try to be a proud singer who can boast anywhere, so please support me together. Kim Jae-hwan and Special DJ Jeong Se-woon, who belong to the self-styled Idol top 5 footballing well, boasted a skillful soccer ball lifting ability and finished the broadcast on the day.MBC Radios Idol special program Idol Radio will be broadcast every day at 1-2 a.m. on MBC Standard FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 95.9 MHz), and MBC Radio Application mini.Idol Radio
Solo Singer Kim Jae-hwan reveals confidence in new songKim Jae-hwan appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM Idol Radio broadcast on the 18th and boasted of his breathing with special DJ Jeong Se-woon.Kim Jae-hwan and Jeong Se-woon are well known for their university motivations and best friends.Kim Jae-hwan said, Idol, who wants to do a duet once, is a young Se-woon. He called along with Jeong Se-woon and Jung Jun-ils Hold me and received a warm cheer from fans.Kim Jae-hwan held 2019 Kim Jae-hwan solo concert illustration; on the 14th and 15th.At that time, Jin Se-woon attended as a guest and was honored. In addition, Park Ji-hoon, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Do Hyun were named on the guest list.Kim Jae-hwan said, Before my debut, I had a song Battle with Yoon Do Hyun in a program, I sang In front of the autumn post office, and I have memories of winning (the senior).I made my debut and had a chance to sing the song again with my senior at a big concert hall.I also became more familiar with shooting the travel program together. Kim Jae-hwan also had time to introduce the new album, which he participated in the entire song.Kim Jae-hwan explained the title song I need time as a song that depicts a picture of a person who does not know what to do in regret and longing.Kim Jae-hwan taught the point choreographer Time and Space Dance to Jin Se-woon and revealed the aspect of the dancer.When the song Sister (NUNA) was released, Kim Jae-hwan said, There is no song that follows Lee Seung-gis My Girl and Shinys My sister is too pretty.(The song) is Kim Jae-hwans sister. I would like to ask all of you to pay attention to the singers all over the country.Kim Jae-hwan also said, I call the sister in three letters, and showed the charm of noon to stir listeners.Kim Jae-hwan said, I have never been so charming to Haru since I was born, but he challenged all of his Nako Hae Song, Yum Yom Song and Kim Jae-hwan said, I worked a long time, but it took three days to record it. I recorded two songs in Haru.The release plan is a secret, he added, raising fans expectations.Kim Jae-hwan, who went to the Idol Radio resale patent corner medley dance, said After Party, Sister (NUNA), Feat.Park Woo-jin Of AB6IX) performed at the concert, followed by Mark Ronsons Uptown Funk (Feat).Bruno Mars) stage was also shown once again and showed off the aspect of dancing machine.Kim Jae-hwan recently appeared in Sugar Man 3 and re-created Yang Jun-ils Rebecca to win the championship. Kim Jae-hwan said, I thought I wanted to win.But the other team (Hopipola) was so good, he said, adding, I had not enough time, so I prepared it in two days.Finally, Kim Jae-hwan told fans, I am always so grateful and happy to have you, and I hope you will be proud to see me working hard and growing.I will continue to try to be a proud singer who can boast anywhere, so please support me together. Kim Jae-hwan and Special DJ Jeong Se-woon, who belong to the self-styled Idol top 5 footballing well, boasted a skillful soccer ball lifting ability and finished the broadcast on the day.MBC Radios Idol special program Idol Radio will be broadcast every day at 1-2 a.m. on MBC Standard FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 95.9 MHz), and MBC Radio Application mini.Idol Radio

Solo Singer Kim Jae-hwan reveals confidence in new song

Kim Jae-hwan appeared as a guest on MBC standard FM Idol Radio broadcast on the 18th and boasted of his breathing with Special DJ Jeong Se-woon.

Kim Jae-hwan and Jeong Se-woon are well known for their university motivations and best friends. Kim Jae-hwan said, "Idol, who wants to do a duet once, is a young Se-woon." He called along with Jeong Se-woon and Jung Jun-il's "Hold me" and received a warm cheer from fans.

Kim Jae-hwan held '2019 Kim Jae-hwan solo concert illustration; on the 14th and 15th.' At that time, Jin Se-woon attended as a guest and was honored. In addition, Park Ji-hoon, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Do Hyun were named on the guest list.

Kim Jae-hwan said, "Before my debut, I had a song Battle with Yoon Do Hyun in a program, I sang 'In front of the autumn post office', and I have memories of winning (the senior). I made my debut and had a chance to sing the song again with my senior at a big concert hall. I also became more familiar with shooting the travel program together. "

Kim Jae-hwan also had time to introduce the new album, which he participated in the entire song. Kim Jae-hwan explained the title song 'I need time' as "a song that depicts a picture of a person who does not know what to do in regret and longing." Kim Jae-hwan taught the point choreographer 'Time and Space Dance' to Jin Se-woon and revealed the aspect of the dancer.

When the song 'sister (NUNA)' was released, Kim Jae-hwan said, "There is no song that follows Lee Seung-gi's 'My Girl' and Shiny's 'My sister is too pretty'. (The song) is Kim Jae-hwan’s “sister.” I would like to ask all of you to pay attention to the Singers all over the country.” Kim Jae-hwan also said, "I call the sister in three letters," and showed the charm of "noon" to stir listeners. Kim Jae-hwan said, "I have never been so charming to Haru since I was born," but he challenged all of his "Nako Hae Song", "Yum Yom Song" and "

Kim Jae-hwan said, "I worked a long time, but it took three days to record it. I recorded two songs in Haru." The release plan is a secret, "he added, raising fans' expectations.

Kim Jae-hwan, who went to the 'Idol Radio' resale patent corner medley dance, said 'After Party', 'sister (NUNA)', 'Feat. Park Woo-jin Of AB6IX) performed at the concert, followed by Mark Ronson's Uptown Funk (Feat). Bruno Mars) stage was also shown once again and showed off the aspect of 'dancing machine'.

Kim Jae-hwan recently appeared in Sugar Man 3 and re-created Yang Jun-il's Rebecca to win the championship. Kim Jae-hwan said, "I thought I wanted to win. But the other team (Hopipola) was so good," he said, adding, "I had not enough time, so I prepared it in two days."

Finally, Kim Jae-hwan told fans, "I am always so grateful and happy to have you, and I hope you will be proud to see me working hard and growing. I will continue to try to be a proud Singer who can boast anywhere, so please support me together. "

Kim Jae-hwan and Special DJ Jeong Se-woon, who belong to the self-styled "Idol top 5" footballing well, boasted a skillful soccer ball lifting ability and finished the broadcast on the day.

MBC Radio's Idol Special program Idol Radio will be broadcast every day at 1-2 a.m. on MBC Standard FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 95.9 MHz), and MBC Radio Application mini.

'Idol Radio'