"My Little Old Boy" Solji "makes him big and nicknamed Im Won-hee.'"

Solji said he was a big man and got the nickname Im Won-hee.In the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Im Won-hee and Solji were shown sitting in a cafe and talking.Im Won-hee told Solji, Unexpectedly, many women look like me, and there was a saying that Shin Se-kyung resembled me, but you covered it.Solji replied, Mr. Shin Se-kyung should thank me.Im Won-hee even asked Solji about the nickname.In the question of Im Won-hee, Solji said, I got the nickname Im Won-hee as a big man.Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.

Solji said he was a big man and got the nickname Im Won-hee.

In the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, Im Won-hee and Solji were shown sitting in a cafe and talking.

Im Won-hee told Solji, “Unexpectedly, many women look like me, and there was a saying that Shin Se-kyung resembled me, but you covered it.” Solji replied, "Mr. Shin Se-kyung should thank me."

Im Won-hee even asked Solji about the nickname. In the question of Im Won-hee, Solji said, "I got the nickname Im Won-hee as a big man."

Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.