(Woman) I-DLE Song Yuqi, a warm heart worried about cold weather

Singer Song Yuqi has shared a warm heart to worry about fans.Song Yuqi posted nine photos on his instagram on the 3rd, along with an article entitled I want to wear warmly for our Neverlands because the weather is getting cold these days.Song Yuqi, a co-ordinator of the Brown family, showed off his innocent charm, and the lively expression and beauty of the photos were responded by the netizens of various countries.On the other hand, (woman) I-DLE, which Song Yuqi belongs to, acted as the title song LION after playing in Mnet entertainment program Queendom.Photo = (Women) I-DLE SNS
Singer Song Yuqi has shared a warm heart to worry about fans.Song Yuqi posted nine photos on his instagram on the 3rd, along with an article entitled I want to wear warmly for our Neverlands because the weather is getting cold these days.Song Yuqi, a co-ordinator of the Brown family, showed off his innocent charm, and the lively expression and beauty of the photos were responded by the netizens of various countries.On the other hand, (woman) I-DLE, which Song Yuqi belongs to, acted as the title song LION after playing in Mnet entertainment program Queendom.Photo = (Women) I-DLE SNS

Singer Song Yuqi has shared a warm heart to worry about fans.

Song Yuqi posted nine photos on his instagram on the 3rd, along with an article entitled "I want to wear warmly for our Neverlands because the weather is getting cold these days."

Song Yuqi, a co-ordinator of the Brown family, showed off his innocent charm, and the lively expression and beauty of the photos were responded by the netizens of various countries.

On the other hand, (woman) I-DLE, which Song Yuqi belongs to, acted as the title song 'LION' after playing in Mnet entertainment program 'Queendom'.

Photo = (Women) I-DLE SNS