The Miami "resembles Song Hye-kyo from a young age..."

Singer The Miami was seen as ashamed of the words Song Hye-kyo resemblance.In KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4 broadcast on the 26th, Trot Singer Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Guest appeared as guests.I was on the TV ship Mistrot two months after my birth, and I was 85kg when I was born.I had 2XL and 3XL clothes shipped overseas because I didnt have the right clothes, but they didnt fit either, and I was so fat that I could make them and wear them, and now Im missing a size 66.At this time, Song Ga-in surprised The Miami by saying that My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo.The Miami was embarrassed, but said, I went to the mother diet program, and Noh Hong-chul told me that he was fat and resembled Song Hye-kyo.I received too many evils then. Yoo said, But it looks like a real person. I cant build anything. I look like it when I laugh. The Miami said, I really want to hide.I havent heard this story recently, but Ive heard it since I was a kid.Photo: KBS2 Happy Together 4 broadcast capture

Singer The Miami was seen as ashamed of the words Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

In KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4 broadcast on the 26th, Trot Singer Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Guest appeared as guests.

“I was on the TV ship MisTrot two months after my birth, and I was 85kg when I was born. “I had 2XL and 3XL clothes shipped overseas because I didn’t have the right clothes, but they didn’t fit either, and I was so fat that I could make them and wear them, and now I’m missing a size 66.”

At this time, Song Ga-in surprised The Miami by saying that "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo". The Miami was embarrassed, but said, "I went to the mother diet program, and Noh Hong-chul told me that he was 'fat and resembled Song Hye-kyo'. I received too many evils then. "

Yoo said, “But it looks like a real person. I can’t build anything. I look like it when I laugh.” The Miami said, “I really want to hide. I haven’t heard this story recently, but I’ve heard it since I was a kid.”

Photo: KBS2 Happy Together 4' broadcast capture