The Miami "Song Hye-kyo looks a lot like Flaming" Confessions

Singer The Miami has been on the topic with a resemblance to actor Song Hye-kyo.In KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together broadcasted on the 26th, Trot singer Song Gain, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung and Sook-haeng from Miss Trot appeared as guests and showed off their duties.On this day, The Miami caught sight of her slim figure and her striking beauty.I weighed 85kg when I appeared on Miss Trot two months after giving birth, The Miami said.I did not have any clothes at the time of appearance. I ordered 2XL and 3XL clothes to be shipped overseas, but it did not fit.I was so fat, but now I wear a size 66. At this time, Song Gain said, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, and The Miami said, I went to the diet program, and Noh Hong-chul told me, Im fat and resembles Song Hye-kyo.I received too much Flaming then, he said.Yoo Jae-seok said, It looks really like it. I can not build anything.The Miami said, I want to hide. But I did not hear this story recently, but I heard it from a young age.Happy Together Song Hye-kyo resemblance Trot singer The Miami appearance 85kg Confessions during Miss Trot appearance Flaming a lot in Song Hye-kyo reference Nutsre

Singer The Miami has been on the topic with a resemblance to actor Song Hye-kyo.

In KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together' broadcasted on the 26th, Trot singer Song Gain, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung and Sook-haeng from Miss Trot' appeared as guests and showed off their duties.

On this day, The Miami caught sight of her slim figure and her striking beauty. "I weighed 85kg when I appeared on Miss Trot' two months after giving birth," The Miami said.

"I did not have any clothes at the time of appearance. I ordered 2XL and 3XL clothes to be shipped overseas, but it did not fit. I was so fat, but now I wear a size 66. "

At this time, Song Gain said, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," and The Miami said, "I went to the diet program, and Noh Hong-chul told me, 'I'm fat and resembles Song Hye-kyo.' I received too much Flaming then, "he said.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "It looks really like it. I can not build anything. "The Miami said," I want to hide. "But I did not hear this story recently, but I heard it from a young age."

Happy Together' Song Hye-kyo resemblance Trot singer The Miami appearance "85kg" Confessions" during Miss Trot appearance Flaming a lot in Song Hye-kyo reference "Nutsre