"Noh Hong-chul gets Flaming," The Miami, Song Hye-kyo resemblance, said in a reference to the resemblance.

Singer The Miami has revealed her body size, which has changed since she lost weight.KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter Hatu 4), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, featured Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Gukhaeng while featured in Mary Trotmas.I didnt even fit 2XL or 3XL, but now Ive lost a size 66, said The Miami, who appeared to be losing weight on the day.Song Ga-in later said, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, and The Miami denied it as Do not talk.I went to a program and Mr. Noh Hong-chul told me then that he resembled Song Hye-kyo, The Miami said.I had received a lot of Flaming at that time. But when The Miami continued to resemble Song Hye-kyo, he laughed, saying, I actually heard the story of Song Hye-kyo resemble from a young age.

Singer The Miami has revealed her body size, which has changed since she lost weight.

KBS2 Happy Together 4 (hereinafter Hatu 4), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, featured Song Ga-in, The Miami, Hongja, Jung Da-kyung and Gukhaeng while featured in Mary Trotmas.

“I didn’t even fit 2XL or 3XL, but now I’ve lost a size 66,” said The Miami, who appeared to be losing weight on the day.

Song Ga-in later said, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," and The Miami denied it as "Do not talk."

“I went to a program and Mr. Noh Hong-chul told me then that he resembled Song Hye-kyo,” The Miami said. I had received a lot of Flaming at that time. "

But when The Miami continued to resemble Song Hye-kyo, he laughed, saying, "I actually heard the story of Song Hye-kyo resemble from a young age."