The Miami "Child birth Two Months Later, "Miss Trot" Starring...Up to 85kg"

I appeared on Miss Trot two months after Child Birth, said The Miami, who appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together on the 26th, at the MCs saying, I almost missed my weight because I lost too much weight. At that time, my body went to 85kg (I went out).(Miss Trot) I did not have the right clothes at the time of the appearance, so I shipped 2XL and 3XL clothes from overseas, but I did not fit it, so I made it myself, he added. I was so fat, but now Im a little bigger than 66 sizes.When Singer Songgain, who appeared together on the day, said, The Miami Song Hye-kyo resembles you, The Miami was surprised and embarrassed, Do not talk about it.The Miami said, In the diet program, (broadcaster) Noh Hong-cheol told me, I fell fat and resembled Song Hye-kyo. I received too much evil at that time.MC Yoo Jae-seok said, When I laughed, I resembled (Song Hye-kyo). The Miami replied, I did not hear about the fact that I resembled Song Hye-kyo recently, but I heard it since I was a child.

"I appeared on Miss Trot' two months after Child birth," said The Miami, who appeared on KBS2 entertainment program "Happy Together" on the 26th, at the MCs saying, "I almost missed my weight because I lost too much weight." "At that time, my body went to 85kg (I went out).

"(Miss Trot') I did not have the right clothes at the time of the appearance, so I shipped 2XL and 3XL clothes from overseas, but I did not fit it, so I made it myself," he added. "I was so fat, but now I'm a little bigger than 66 sizes."

When Singer Songgain, who appeared together on the day, said, "The Miami Song Hye-kyo resembles you," The Miami was surprised and embarrassed, "Do not talk about it."

"The Miami said," In the diet program, (broadcaster) Noh Hong-cheol told me, "I fell fat and resembled Song Hye-kyo." "I received too much evil at that time."

MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "When I laughed, I resembled (Song Hye-kyo)." The Miami replied, "I did not hear about the fact that I resembled Song Hye-kyo recently, but I heard it since I was a child."