The Miami "", 85kg at the time of her appearance on "Mr. Trot," now a size 66 and a loss success"

Singer The Miami confessed that she had gone up to 85kg when she appeared on Miss Mr. Trot.The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together on the 26th and appeared in Miss Mr. Trot in two months after childbirth.At that time, my body went up to 85kg at one time. I didnt have the right clothes, so I got 2XL and 3XL clothes from abroad, and now Im a little bigger than 66 sizes because Im on a diet, he said.Song said, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, and Jung-mae said, Do not talk about it.I went to a program and Noh Hong-chul told me that he looked like Song Hye-kyo, and I had a lot of bad news then, The Miami said.Yoo Jae-seok said, It looks really like you, and The Miami laughed, saying, In fact, the story of Song Hye-kyo resembles you from a young age.

Singer The Miami confessed that she had gone up to 85kg when she appeared on Miss Mr. Trot.

The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together' on the 26th and appeared in 'Miss Mr. Trot' in two months after childbirth. At that time, my body went up to 85kg at one time. "

"I didn't have the right clothes, so I got 2XL and 3XL clothes from abroad, and now I'm a little bigger than 66 sizes because I'm on a diet," he said.

Song said, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," and Jung-mae said, "Do not talk about it."

"I went to a program and Noh Hong-chul told me that he looked like Song Hye-kyo, and I had a lot of bad news then," The Miami said.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "It looks really like you," and The Miami laughed, saying, "In fact, the story of Song Hye-kyo resembles you from a young age."