The Miami "Song Hye-kyo Likes It? A Lot of Story"

The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together on the 26th and confessed, I appeared in Miss Trot two months after childbirth, and my body once went to 85kg.I did not have any clothes for that time, so I got clothes that were 2XL and 3XL from abroad, he added. Now I have a slightly larger size 66 by dieting.Song said, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, and Jung-mae said, Do not talk about it.

The Miami appeared on kbs 2TV 'Happy Together' on the 26th and confessed, "I appeared in Miss Trot' two months after childbirth, and my body once went to 85kg."

"I did not have any clothes for that time, so I got clothes that were 2XL and 3XL from abroad," he added. "Now I have a slightly larger size 66 by dieting."

Song said, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," and Jung-mae said, "Do not talk about it."