The Miami "Deet after Child birth 85kg 66 size...Diet overseas delivery at the time"

Seoul:) = Singer The Miami once revealed she had gone up to 85kg when she appeared on Miss Trot.The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV Happy Together on the 26th and confessed, I appeared on Miss Trot in two months after Child Birth, and my body once went to 85kg.I did not have any clothes for that time, so I got clothes that were 2XL and 3XL from abroad, he said. Now I have a slightly larger size of 66.Song said, My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo, and Jung-mae said, Do not talk about it.I went to a program and Noh Hong-chul told me that he resembled Song Hye-kyo, The Miami said. I received a lot of evil at that time.Yoo Jae-seok said, It looks really like you. The Miami said, In fact, the story of Song Hye-kyo resembles a story I heard since I was a child.On this day, the show featured The Miami, Song Gain, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Gukha.

Seoul:) = Singer The Miami once revealed she had gone up to 85kg when she appeared on "Miss Trot."

The Miami appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together' on the 26th and confessed, "I appeared on Miss Trot' in two months after Child birth, and my body once went to 85kg."

"I did not have any clothes for that time, so I got clothes that were 2XL and 3XL from abroad," he said. "Now I have a slightly larger size of 66."

Song said, "My sister resembles Song Hye-kyo," and Jung-mae said, "Do not talk about it."

"I went to a program and Noh Hong-chul told me that he resembled Song Hye-kyo," The Miami said. "I received a lot of evil at that time."

Yoo Jae-seok said, "It looks really like you." The Miami said, "In fact, the story of Song Hye-kyo resembles a story I heard since I was a child."

On this day, the show featured The Miami, Song Gain, Hongja, Jung Da Kyung, and Gukha.