'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young, true eight-way beauty

Singers Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young won the SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Grand Prize.Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young attended the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prix, which is being held on the 28th, and won the Grand Prize in the reality show category and proved another chemistry.Hong Jin-young, who plays for My Little Old Boy, said: Thank you for this big award, in fact, this year was the hardest time Ive ever lived.Thanks to those who were grateful to me, I was able to overcome and endure. Thank you to the staff of My Little Old Boy and the staff of the agency who are working together.I am grateful for your love and your love.Hong Jin-young said, I will live in return for the future. I will work hard.Kim Jong-kook, who appeared on Running Man and My Little Old Boy and was nominated for the day, said, Thanks to my Little Old Boy this year, I traveled with my father.Im so grateful. I recommend it to you. Im grateful to the Running Man crew. Ill work harder in the future.On the other hand, the Grand Prize winner of the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was Baek Jong-wons The ally restaurant Kim Sung-joo and Burning Youth Choi Sung-guk.

Singers Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young won the 'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' Grand Prize.

Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young attended the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prix, which is being held on the 28th, and won the Grand Prize in the reality show category and proved another chemistry.

Hong Jin-young, who plays for My Little Old Boy, said: "Thank you for this big award, in fact, this year was the hardest time I've ever lived. Thanks to those who were grateful to me, I was able to overcome and endure. Thank you to the staff of My Little Old Boy and the staff of the agency who are working together. I am grateful for your love and your love."

Hong Jin-young said, "I will live in return for the future. I will work hard."

Kim Jong-kook, who appeared on Running Man' and My Little Old Boy' and was nominated for the day, said, "Thanks to My Little Old Boy this year, I traveled with my father. I'm so grateful. I recommend it to you. I'm grateful to the Running Man crew. I'll work harder in the future."

On the other hand, the Grand Prize winner of the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was Baek Jong-won's The ally restaurant' Kim Sung-joo and 'Burning Youth' Choi Sung-guk.